Sign in to follow this  
Action Dan

Food/Snack thread

Been eating this the last 2 days, it's nice. It's in Olive Oil but provides good fats that we all need.Is it 100% ok though, or should I have it less, man like Carpe might be able to shed some light?

Its better than smoked mackerel.Also a good alternative to tuna for those worried about mercury poisoning, 1 tin has about 20g protein, 150-200 cals. Add eggs or milk with that and u can easily bump it to 30g-40g proteinzzz.IMO its okay to have it most of the time, especially when u've got a tight schedule and dont have time to cook.

what do ulot eat?what do ulot recommend?heard lightly salted roasted almonds are klsome1 shed some light

i take tinned mackerel over tuna as well, i take the one in tomato sauce. the only thing to be aware of is that they are usually laced with salt for preservation, and salt hinderes definition if that is what you are seeking to gain from your training. but in terms of fatty oils from fish its great

i'm a big fan of raw mackeral, and raw tuna as it goesraw mackerals got the edge tho, with a spot of lemon juice, mwah

seeds are good, pick up one of the mixed seed jars in the health shopsdried fruit, raw vegetablesi like to snack on bruschetta around the house, toasted brown bread (no butter), chopped tomatoes, basil and garlic, olive oil, little bit of pesto drizzled on top, the bang bangi got a mate who munches down on roasted sweet potatoe and cottage cheese

Anyone else eat them, they are good source of Protein and has good fats too.Good to go with a snack like fruit or something.

mackerel in red sauce i used to eat it out the can
x2, tastes niceBut i can never eat the sunflower one straight away

delete this, didnt see the snacks thread
should'nt been seen just as a snack tho,nuts like walnuts are very heathy for you...

Apple and Peanut butter yeah? How do you apply that? Slice it up and dip it in or something?That's what I meant to buy today actually ffs, some peanut butter for the toast I have at work.

what do ulot eat?what do ulot recommend?heard lightly salted roasted almonds are klsome1 shed some light
woahi got merged.

pukka.jpg+Mackerel>>>>>>> ______________
Nahencona1.jpg+Grilled, seasoned chicken>>>>>>>_____________
NOChicken breast + salt pepper + mayo

Muller lights, will be my "cheat" snack during my cutOnly 94 cals, but has sugar init, but hey we can all cheat