Sign in to follow this  
Twirl

half ton dad on CH4 now

i had to tu'n my head from the tv at how disgusting some of em were in the advert for thiswhen they were living up the leg and wiping away the bed sores* flinches in disgust *

LOOOOL @ the baby eating a burger.
That is just wrong on so many levels
Would you rather be super fat or super skinny though, E4 program last night was good.
Thats a tough callLOL @ the man saying the house smelt like a huge baby diper!

Guest Remy Lebeau

i dont think ill be tuning ini saw the commercialsi said he eats 3 burgers in one sittingjoker

Guest David Braund
i dont think ill be tuning ini saw the commercialsi said he eats 3 burgers in one sittingjoker
3 burgers is nuffin doeman can have that for starters

WOW at that teenager theres only so much eating you can do in a coupla years what was men demanding cheeseburger ater cheeseburger at 3 yrs old

Would you rather be super fat or super skinny though, E4 program last night was good.
i watched those when ther were on b4. i would go with super skinny, allow being fat

I have no sympathy
Nah its true, His mum is a fatty tooLook how the family eats Wife shoulda nipped that sh*t in the bud! but yet she helps him eat more.Same with the mother or that boy, why on earth are you helping him eat then wonder why he has to bath in a pool?? 4 years in bed is crazy! think i could do it tho still :D

I have no sympathy
Neither do i. I really dont.How can his own family be feeding him to a hospital bed? What kinda family is that?

Guest Remy Lebeau

another thing i saw in the ads (i think)was the whole family eating the junk foodlike they cant see what its doing to guyLOL