Fao dog owners

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

overnight wer do u keep ur dog?and if u hava garden cud u keep it in there if it has a kenel?
Buy a dog bed and put it in your bedroom/living room/hallway.Allow a kenel.
ting is mumsie aint lettin me keep a dog in the yardive alreasy got itbut she like ur nt keepin it in her so ive left at bredrins ydbut i might kop a kennel for it

overnight wer do u keep ur dog?and if u hava garden cud u keep it in there if it has a kenel?
ting is mumsie aint lettin me keep a dog in the yardive alreasy got itbut she like ur nt keepin it in her so ive left at bredrins ydbut i might kop a kennel for it
A kenel may be alright for the summer months but it aint about keeping it in there through the winter.

A kenel may be alright for the summer months but it aint about keeping it in there through the winter.
dem wooden ones for the winter?and its an akita soooooooo it shud b bless in the wintr

we make it sleep in the kitchen, cos theres no carpet in thereso if he shits up the place or vomits or any kinda nastiness he can do it somwhere easy to clean upif it was up to me, i would keep the f*cker outsideu can get heated kennels u knothen again, bare foxes an that outside, so it probably not wise, specially if its a young un

we make it sleep in the kitchen, cos theres no carpet in thereso if he shits up the place or vomits or any kinda nastiness he can do it somwhere easy to clean upif it was up to me, i would keep the f*cker outsideu can get heated kennels u knothen again, bare foxes an that outside, so it probably not wise, specially if its a young un
In the KITCHENShitting/Vomiting in the KITCHENYou pickey

dem wooden ones for the winter?and its an akita soooooooo it shud b bless in the wintr
I suppose if you buy a nice kenel it would be alright.Just would not do it myself.What breed is it?

rather clean it up on that kinda floorthan scrub it out of the carpetnot like food is jus kept out willy nilly, either in the fridge or in a cupboardand thats IF it does thatwhich dont really happen cos its trainedwould only be a case if its sick unexpectedly

rather clean it up on that kinda floorthan scrub it out of the carpetnot like food is jus kept out willy nilly, either in the fridge or in a cupboardand thats IF it does thatwhich dont really happen cos its trainedwould only be a case if its sick unexpectedly
You touch the surfaces that its been on then cook your foodEEEEWWWWW

what surfaces are u talkin about dargits the floorhes not some cat sized animal that jumps up on the table an thingsalsohave u heard of bleach?

what surfaces are u talkin about dargits the floorhes not some cat sized animal that jumps up on the table an thingsalsohave u heard of bleach?
All the hairs and dirty microscopic sh*t flying off it.ALLOW IT.Finding hairs in your soupALLOW IT.