This Is An Orange

Thun

its one of those things that will ALWAYS remain a mystery
It will remain a mystery if people allow the perpetrators to get away with it.What you just witnessed was a controlled demolition.You dont believe terrorists did that do you?

its one of those things that will ALWAYS remain a mystery
It will remain a mystery if people allow the perpetrators to get away with it.What you just witnessed was a controlled demolition.You dont believe terrorists did that do you?
Honestly, i'm one to always dismiss conspiraciesbut this is one of those things i cant seem to make my mind about,from the video it clearly seems like a demolition but my common sense just makes me doubt thats the casei suppose i'll only believe if i see some sort of admission from the government that this was the case or some overwhelming evidence.

Guest David Braund

as the planes hit the buildings, a rush of hot fuel made its way through the buildings and into the foundation, melting the metal bits in the foundation that hold it upas that was happening, there wer people inside, and u know how Americans be its like 1 American = 5 British heads, so obv it couldnt take th strain n gave wayas it did that it jus so happened that the fattest people worked at the top, n they caused the floors to simlutaneously collapse

as the planes hit the buildings, a rush of hot fuel made its way through the buildings and into the foundation, melting the metal bits in the foundation that hold it upas that was happening, there wer people inside, and u know how Americans be its like 1 American = 5 British heads, so obv it couldnt take th strain n gave wayas it did that it jus so happened that the fattest people worked at the top, n they caused the floors to simlutaneously collapse
the highlighted part is plausible but i dunno about the fat people bit

i suppose i'll only believe if i see some sort of admission from the government that this was the case or some overwhelming evidence.
You do know that it is unlikely any government if involved would admit to carrying out an attack like this so its only up to the people to gather this evidence and keep pushing for an investigation.

That's a pretty ridiculous theory.

Guest David Braund
That's a pretty ridiculous theory.
u think?