Dance With My Father?

Guest Mickey Kane

Guest Mickey Kane

f*ckin' ell, sh*t like this makes me choke up swear down...Right, continuing from the other thread and this is aimed at the mandem mostly because we all know how most girls think about children. But yeah, when you lot feel you'd be ready to be fathers? I mean, if a link/your girlfriend were to tell you, that they were 3 months pregnant or suhen, how would you react (REALISTICALLY)...I dunno, I remember when 1 ex-link told me she missed her period, I was shell-shocked for a whole day but I noticed kinda sub-consciously started to act more cool with her because she could possibly be my babymother. It's like I took hold of the impending father role automatically.Also, what kind of parent do you think you'd be? The laid-back kind, the strict kind, the absent kind, lol...And what qualities do you look for in your potential babymama? Personally speaking, I've been saying since I was 18 yrs old, my BIGGEST fear on this planet would have to be, having a loose babymother. f*ck THAT. I remember being in one group MSN convo and basically, my boy and his babymama were both there arguing about some BS. Hilarious at the time but when I came offline, I just thought to myself, ''That could've been you''...Oh, 1 more thing. Anyone can relate?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest David Braund

ill be the father i never had.dnt think ive ever met a chick id let father my kid, im too picky liek thatso imma jus let it happen

ill be the father i never had.
same, exaclty what my aim is to be the father i never had. I've got a nephew i look after alot and its obviously not the same as him being my son but i can tell the way i am when i look after him is what im most likely gonna be like with my own kids. Im only 19 i think i could probably be a father if i had to at this age i dont particularly want to but if it happened i wouldnt be all panickin n that im not really like most other people my age felt like i had to grow up faster than everyone else tbh. was tough but cant change it now. I havent met a girl i would want to have a child with though, some girls these days are ridiculous with their attitude to everything, bare immature, theres nothing wrong with that sometimes but i aint got time for alot of them f*ckin about.

Guest David Braund

i also seem to be in a different mindstate to alot of females i meetmaybe its jus the places i meet them or whatbut they jarr meahh well, one dayPS____<<<<<<<<<<<< dumb chicks

That scene is deep.Hopefully i'll be a good mother. I'm just scared im gonna fail at it and fail being a mother completely or my child have a father thats gonna fail them and take theirs (and maybe even mine) life for the Maury show.I'm gonna be quite scrict with them but not too harsh with them either. I'll try to make sure they dont make the same mistakes i made when i was a kid, even tho makin mistakes and learning is a part of growing up.I cnt wait to have my first child, but im in no stable postition to have one now and will no way purposely and carelessly get myself pregnant.

Guest Mickey Kane
Whenever something like this is discussed I wonderWhy do so many men f*ck girls that they wouldnt want to be the mother of there youts lool
Trust, that question eludes me so much.It's like contraceptives have helped us and and f*cked us up SO MUCH.

Guest David Braund
Whenever something like this is discussed I wonderWhy do so many men f*ck girls that they wouldnt want to be the mother of there youts lool
sexual satisfaction n procreation are 2 different things IMO

That scene is deep.Hopefully i'll be a good mother. I'm just scared im gonna fail at it and fail being a mother completely or my child have a father thats gonna fail them and take theirs (and maybe even mine) life for the Maury show
means ull be a good mum, it's those that don't give a sh*t how they raise their offspring that fail

Guest Mickey Kane
yeah but still...TBH, I've gone bareback TOO many times...

That scene is deep.Hopefully i'll be a good mother. I'm just scared im gonna fail at it and fail being a mother completely or my child have a father thats gonna fail them and take theirs (and maybe even mine) life for the Maury show
Same.When I was younger I wasnt on having kids at all, but as I am getting older I cannot wait, I know I have to get my money right first so until then ............... Still feel like I am too posh to push though wont lie, and the whole breast feeding thing makes my skin crawl but other then that I say bring it on!! I hope the guy that fathers my child steps up to the plate differently, I am not at all close to my dad and I wouldnt want my kid to be the same, especially if I have boys! The way my dude talks about his dad sometimes is something serious! I think he would actually step to him with a madness, real anger! Even my brother, he will never admit it but he has suffered alot from my dad not being there. I wouldnt want my childs father figure to be my brother, like my brothers father figures were the older dudes he used to hang around with, my dudes was his older brothers and older dudes he hung with. Its just not the same. There are certin things a young lad needs that can only come from a father, IMO a woman alone cant raise a man, he needs that guidence and set examples! On a side note It gets me so angry when these girls use kids as a way to get back at the childs father 'Your never gonna see __________ again' 'I dont want you having nothing to do with ____________' ignorant bullshit talk! I have a friend that does this alot and I want to push her head through glass! There are guys that are actually willing to see his child, spend that quality time with the child etc but you want to stop that beacuse he wants to stop f*ck*ng with you and has another girl??! CRAZY!!!!

On a side note It gets me so angry when these girls use kids as a way to get back at the childs father 'Your never gonna see __________ again' 'I dont want you having nothing to do with ____________' ignorant bullshit talk!
I can't stand girls like that, using their child to blackmail.i'd probably be a strict parent. I hope the father's a complete opposite of my "dad", i wouldn't want my kids dealing with what I had to.

Guest David Braund
On a side note It gets me so angry when these girls use kids as a way to get back at the childs father 'Your never gonna see __________ again' 'I dont want you having nothing to do with ____________' ignorant bullshit talk!
I can't stand girls like that, using their child to blackmail.
thats the exact type of girl i hope to avoid

only met one chick i would be happy to have my child, and im with her now!celebrated our 1 year anniversary and we have spoke of kids many times!she said to me about 4 weeks ago, 'if we were both in fairly well paid full time jobs right now i would seriously consider trying for a child in the next year or two' i think she was just feeling really loved up at the time but thats how deep it is.could definately see us having kids together in 5 years or so!

yeah but still...TBH, I've gone bareback TOO many times...
cosign.com/lieutenanthad close scares and missed periods and morning after pills with about 5 different girls in my lifeglad i have a girl now who is on the pill so sh*t is much more controlled!

used to thinkill be the father i never hadswitched it up to i wont have kids like my father donelong to breed a whore tbhnot about raising damien irlplus am anti-human now so procreation will be counter productive imono point trying to bring up some decent yuke in a class full of next devilsmore about stockpiling uranium if im being fair

Guest Remy Lebeau

im not ready financiallyill be strict but coolkinda a mixture of my mum and dadmy mums the strict oneand my dads the laid back cool onei think i could be both

Guest LOGers

I have no qualms about motherhood. In fact I can say that I will be an excellent mother. I was raised by the best, I have 3 younger siblings and the youngest is 2 so I helped in her upbringing.I've always had a maternal instinct, infact my only worry is that I might not be able to have kids, thats it.I know certain guys that are very paternal, I find that soo attractive in a man.

i am really good with kids, and i love looking after babies. i get broody so easily, but i want a kid when im settled, once i've travelled and i dont wanna be a single parent. but if i was to fall pregnant now by acciedent, i know i could handle it. as a parent, i would be strict, punish them for doing wrong, and also show them love, a child has to feel loved. and not put anyone first except them. i have learnt lots of things that i shouldnt do from my own mums