Danielle

Guest Flat Eric

Guest Flat Eric

Just tried to put Fleetwood Mac 'Greatest Hits' on my ipod and then it did some mix up with skeptas mixtape 'Greatest Hits'my question for you today isis there a way to have both albums on the ipod with the same name must be a way some how must..be..

Guest Flat Eric
Fleetwood Mac>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
For real.Unfortunately if one album has the same name as another, there's no way of stopping them merging. Rename it to Fleetwood Mac: Greatest Hits, or something like that.
thanks for comfirmingwill do that

another iTunes questionwhen i play a tune and halfway thru i play suttin else if i play the tune again it starts inda place i left it, how do i fix this?
Really? It does that with your normal mp3's? Thought that only happened with audiobooks/podcasts.

another iTunes questionwhen i play a tune and halfway thru i play suttin else if i play the tune again it starts inda place i left it, how do i fix this?
see i want to be able to do thatlike wen listing sets or mixes long to always have to start from the top againany tips rips

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SKYSCRAPER
NAH THIS IS GAYhappened againriko's the truthbeanie sigel's the truthDELETING RIKO'S TBHUnless someone can help
In album name, I would always put"Riko - The Truth"Instead of just "The Truth"Or..."The Truth (2008)"
c/s

Guest Radio
lol these things are hardly rocky science unah.
lol @ you believing this is what people were saying all these years, bet you heard it on the greatvine :D :D