Stryderman Trailer..

Guest David Braund

THIS IS GETTING RIDICULOUS
But thats the grime scene for you.1 guy does something successful, everyone else copies it.Look at how many "are you really from the ends" and "black boys" remixes there were.Watch Cameo try and coin this as a new genre and focus his show on it.Innovators >>> immitators.Wiley allways seems to be setting trends.

wait...this is house?it jus sounded like sub standard grime to me tbh
Its too slow for grime, i think they class it as electro.Since wearing my rolex, other guys are copying the idea:Skepta & Wiley - Rolex Sweep (with dance)Lethal B - Keys to my Bentleyand now thisStryder - Stryderman

THIS IS GETTING RIDICULOUS
lol so grime is fully dead now yeahLethal / Wiley / Skepta / Stryder / Dizzeeguys that have made movements and then dashedThis house sh*t is getting rinsed I beg grime MC's do some sets over Dubstep. Badness merked that cut out tune.
wouldnt happen cos dubstep heads wanna keep it instrumental....only man like d double can invade the raves and spit sum ooooeeeer ooooooeeeer bars and get approval. :D

wait...this is house?it jus sounded like sub standard grime to me tbh
Its too slow for grime, i think they class it as electro.Since wearing my rolex, other guys are copying the idea:Skepta & Wiley - Rolex Sweep (with dance)Lethal B - Keys to my Bentleyand now thisStryder - Stryderman
No it's not electro!