Sign in to follow this  
Kim

showerman sector = batty man elite

on msn all night chattin gay bolloxim not even rampingignore all of there members there all pussies with no lifeand b4 they start comin up with bullshit they asked me in butdipset got mugged off so i declinedthere all gaybos

I miss these convos tbhUsed to be in them bare until i deleted the member from old vip2 i forgot his namewhats showerman sector anyway

little white 15 yr old who thinks hes "the man"and he's cronees talking gay sh*tand *lol- ing*all night

yh but if u touch the vip2 rave tomorro every man will get shines and a turn with yr donor kebab.

Alie malikalow being in a group that has yellow fluff and 1 gyal called francis with a beard.

Alie malikalow being in a group that has yellow fluff and 1 gyal called francis with a beard.
:D

Guest Esquilax
little white 15 yr old who thinks hes "the man"and he's cronees talking gay sh*tand *lol- ing*all night
what does my race have anything to do with my badmannage in the shower man sector you discriminative prickbasketi wish head cancer upon you

¦ Thê Ð ¦ Spectres in the fog says:inner city + royal mail>>>farms + carrier pigeonsTBH

dont even know what this is. but believe when i say i ignore more and more topics in whatever. rwd>>>>>>>>>vip2

Guest Esquilax
what was ur name before original teacher
its malikawe voted her in as female representative but she try change the ethics of the sector so she got banished

its malikawe voted her in as female representative but she try change the ethics of the sector so she got banished
If thats malika then who is summerfruits? :D

Guest Mickey Kane
dont even know what this is. but believe when i say i ignore more and more topics in whatever. rwd>>>>>>>>>vip2
Them ol' heads there...Vip2 is well on it's way to be>>>>>RWD

what does my race have anything to do with my badmannage in the shower man sector you discriminative prickbasketi wish head cancer upon you
can i just sayu come like the guy in ur sig minus the money the yard the age etc etcand the others in the batty mans elite come like smithers

Guest Esquilax
If thats malika then who is summerfruits? :D
if you look at the "baeuti contest" thread, initially started by summer fruits, hs now changed to original teacher

Guest Esquilax
can i just sayu come like the guy in ur sig minus the money the yard the age etc etcand the others in the batty mans elite come like smithers
so im not really similar at all then am i?

so im not really similar at all then am i?
did u read the whole thing jerk off?

see the sector is sh*tu might aswell give upno one cares about itlmfao