You see when you move to uni

J89

LOLTRust me, take as much as you can carry in a car. Making repeat trips is not the one at all. BUt if I rmemeber you are going Brunel, so car isn't too bad, but if you are travelling further than Luton, repeat trips in a day are not practical.Key items to take though are:ToothbrushTowelPillow (and case)Duvet (and cover)Bed sheetsTVVideo game consoleStereoLaptop/ComputerA change of clothes for at least a week in case you can't make a repeat trip soon enoughCondoms

Key items to take though are:ToothbrushTowelPillow (and case)Duvet (and cover)Bed sheetsTVVideo game consoleStereoLaptop/ComputerA change of clothes for at least a week in case you can't make a repeat trip soon enoughCondoms
Those are the key things to prevent boredom after the first weekAlso, i can't emphasise this enough. ENJOY FRESHERS WEEK to the MAX-- ie Be a Slag & get away with what you can, cos the chicks are mad on it.I went to Uni without this advice and was unprepared, so didnt get as much pum as i should.

My freshers week was sh*t. Most girls that started the same year were stoosh or over butters, or the free ones were in their yards. And true say I wasn't of the caucasian persuasion so that might explain why because I heard they were having enough sex for a lifetime.

My freshers week was sh*t. Most girls that started the same year were stoosh or over butters, or the free ones were in their yards. And true say I wasn't of the caucasian persuasion so that might explain why because I heard they were having enough sex for a lifetime.
my uni was full of asians, but for some reason in freshers week they were on any race.But after Freshers week, they decided to stick to Asian dudes-- *pissed*

what uni you man at?
Coventry. Come September I'm in my last year.Oh yeah, Goku have you have lived by yourself for a long period at all? If not, be prepared to waste money when it coems to food shopping. Just try adn keep the amoutn fo money wasted to a minimum.My first food shopping trip consisted of:MilkPastaRice2 cans of pineapple chunksa 6/7 pack of jaffa cake barsa multipack of twixSaltCan you believe I forgot a bath sponge, toothbrush and toothpaste? LOLIt's very easy to forget all of this.

Guest David Braund
LOL at not using For the Hell of It Entertainment Van service in '08 '09 '10 and future years
lol i was jus comin in here to plug my sh*t.but yeaANY MOVERS, VAN SERVICE IS HERE!

ive been at cov this year @ titan fully sh*t im movin in sept
You didn't like it? Where you going? Were you in first year?I take it your from Brum, in which case you probably didn't stay on campus.

I see. I'm doing Communication, Culture and Media. I'm enjoying it. Been on a work placement since march in London so I haven't been in Cov. Good luck with Leceister. I do think you would have enjoyed more if you were on campus, because you get more of a chance to build friendships and experience uni life.Oh yeah, didn't mean to ask bare questions. Not trying to come across as a stalker. But if you are black I have probably seen you in Ellen Terry or just about.