Sign in to follow this  
J89

Good & simple article for those wanting to build muscle

Fullbody & Split both work.As long as you've got good rep ranges, excercise selection and rest. Alot of athletes do fullbody.I'm doing a split right now tho.

I prfer split, you can do more I reckon.For instance if you do back and arms on the same day, you bis get worked from seated and one arm rows, so doing any type of concetration bicep work will be pointless as you will be too tired. Thats what I found anyway.Serious bbers doin bodypart split

I prfer split, you can do more I reckon.For instance if you do back and arms on the same day, you bis get worked from seated and one arm rows, so doing any type of concetration bicep work will be pointless as you will be too tired. Thats what I found anyway.Serious bbers doin bodypart split
So doing Biceps on one day, tris another day, shoulders etc etc etc... All muscles groups seperately?I do Biceps/ShouldersTris/ChestBackToday Ima do some squats and full body work.

So doing Biceps on one day, tris another day, shoulders etc etc etc... All muscles groups seperately?I do Biceps/ShouldersTris/ChestBackToday Ima do some squats and full body work.
Yeah, i do arms on one dayToday is shoulders for me, of course full body works, i just prefer it split

How's this for calorie intake1 bowl porridge1 pint of milk1 cheese and ham sandwich1 egg mayo sandwich1 packet crisps1 protein bar1 protein shakescrambled eggsdinneryoghurt wth fruit and seedsplus a few cups of coffee and the odd smoothie

Too many calories in carbs, not enough in naturally occurring proteins. Eat more meat. 3 handfuls a day in 3 different meals.