Bang Bang what you got planned today gang?

Maxxx

Waiting for the postman to deliver my new phone, i cant live without it, if it doesnt come royal mail are gettin a visit and im gonna buss ganzif it comes though im happy, may get blazed then go buy some new clothes for summer, one zoot left.Swear down il come back with stuff too small or stuff i dont even want though :D

Work :D Then i might touch down at the Vip2 rave laterBTW Zoned out, unlucky losing the final :D
I know mate f*ck*ng gutted.Hopefully we bring back 3 cups this season.For me its GTA all day might bop to the shops in a min get some essentials ie rizzla,red bull and food.360 people add me Topboy101, noones on atm lol.

- bathe at 9:50ish- leave home 'round 10.30ish for college...- bunk the 10:55 train to Petts... [times are hard lol]- study hard at college....- get home and revise for tomorrow's afternoon exam -> pscyhology (pyb1) - perspectives, research methods and gender :D

Exam :DAnd, i need to learn 13 core studies for psychology for tomorrow afternoon so its gonna be a task
i have to learn 46 core studiestry this technique for rememberingThink of a journey you make Everyday, now pick out 13 landmarks or places which stick out and you can notice it everytime you take that journeynow in your mind attach each study to a different landmark, for example, the Milgrims study could be a bus stop, or you can be a bit more inventive and actually use the studies context to choose its landmark, For example say you pass a prison/police station, you can imagine Zimbardo in there carryin out his prison experiment, or say you pass a train station you can imagine pilliavin in the train doing his study. everytime you make that journey in your mind, keep re enforcing the landmarks and the corresponding studies, so if u feel like you forgettin a study, just go through it in your head should work, you got an exam tomorow though duno how helpful thats gonna bein UNI a psychology degree requires you to know like 230 studies

What the raskWhat time does the postman comewa quarn?
Postman is taking u for a prick. Don't have it.
Lol nah, hes come now and brought me ym items.I was gonna buss ganz but he was wearing shorts and tee in the rain and i felt sorry for him

a rare day that i go out n its rainingn waitin on my phone then goin rock climbin at about 2then VIP2 raveboop boop
where u go rock climbing famalambolay? lookin to get into thatme today... life of loaf my friendsgonna cook up some pasta sauce any minute in time for my 12 o'clock lunch, then i'm probably gonna kick back, blaze a zoot and watch Fifth Element, or Twelve Mionkeys, i cant decide. my decision to watch either of these films has nothing to do with Bruce Willis, pure coincidence

Guest David Braund
a rare day that i go out n its rainingn waitin on my phone then goin rock climbin at about 2then VIP2 raveboop boop
where u go rock climbing famalambolay? lookin to get into thatme today... life of loaf my friendsgonna cook up some pasta sauce any minute in time for my 12 o'clock lunch, then i'm probably gonna kick back, blaze a zoot and watch Fifth Element, or Twelve Mionkeys, i cant decide. my decision to watch either of these films has nothing to do with Bruce Willis, pure coincidence
Mile End climbin thingy majigi dunno, my psych unit takes me there

JHust gonna finish my weed and chill, might look for a job if i can find the energy
maybe you should look for a job and then weed+chill,newayneed to do some politics work, gonna get a trimbo, and try n reach this Rave.Vip is a big part of my life, it takes the piss if i don't at least turn up to a rave with vip2 on the flyer.

Exam :DAnd, i need to learn 13 core studies for psychology for tomorrow afternoon so its gonna be a task
i have to learn 46 core studiestry this technique for rememberingThink of a journey you make Everyday, now pick out 13 landmarks or places which stick out and you can notice it everytime you take that journeynow in your mind attach each study to a different landmark, for example, the Milgrims study could be a bus stop, or you can be a bit more inventive and actually use the studies context to choose its landmark, For example say you pass a prison/police station, you can imagine Zimbardo in there carryin out his prison experiment, or say you pass a train station you can imagine pilliavin in the train doing his study. everytime you make that journey in your mind, keep re enforcing the landmarks and the corresponding studies, so if u feel like you forgettin a study, just go through it in your head should work, you got an exam tomorow though duno how helpful thats gonna bein UNI a psychology degree requires you to know like 230 studies
Nice one mate, ill try that infact - looks like it should work& i was thinkin of doin Psychology in Uni if i make it but looks like ill pass now lol