Most Overrated

Mr. Gayle

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SLOW JAMS!!!Seriously...it's like what the f*ck man!!....You lost your girlfriend/boyfriend...get over it. If it's not that then the person's got secret feelings for someone...tell the person how you feel or get the f*ck away from a microphone...I dont need to hear your sheeet!!Sometimes I feel to do a Jay and Silent Bob flex by finding out where each of these f*ckers live and drop a couple of elbow drops to their vocal cords.....Cunts!(And the people listening to this sh*t aint helping either....so f*ck you too)*Nods to signal rant over....for now*

amy winhouse' singing, shes worth 10mil but aint released a song in 2 years. and shes still getin awards. one hit wonder
Everyone is entitled to an opinion you had a slight point about making no songs but winning awards. She can defffo sing, no arguements. I think she would scoop the top honours at the Hearing Impaired Music Awards, but one-hit-wonder? That's a ludicrous statement.I'll tell you who I thought could sing alright but I now realise is sh*t, Lily Allen. Her voice is bad.Anyway, over-rated, Blonde's and Brunette's

amy winhouse' singing, shes worth 10mil but aint released a song in 2 years. and shes still getin awards. one hit wonder
Everyone is entitled to an opinion you had a slight point about making no songs but winning awards. She can defffo sing, no arguements. I think she would scoop the top honours at the Hearing Impaired Music Awards, but one-hit-wonder? That's a ludicrous statement.I'll tell you who I thought could sing alright but I now realise is sh*t, Lily Allen. Her voice is bad.Anyway, over-rated, Blonde's and Brunette's
not many people knew who she was before rehab, after she released that she shot to fame, hasnt released anything since thats done well apart from valerie and that aint even hers. all i think when i hear amy winehouse is smack whore. if she werent a druggy she would of faded into the background by now.i like lily allens show, have u seen it?