• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Radio
familu guy is bait only idiots think they've uncovered something
u calling me a idiot u fat f*ck
Yes I am!well done, 10 points to Graham!
but...u look like bobby brownand....yur mums got aids
this post was so swag and filled with effort, that its not even worth me browsing google for a sick plainface, you look like goddaz, you aint eveer gonna have a peng wifey for the simple fact you're bun

familu guy is bait only idiots think they've uncovered something
u calling me a idiot u fat f*ck
Yes I am!well done, 10 points to Graham!
but...u look like bobby brownand....yur mums got aids
this post was so swag and filled with effort, that its not even worth me browsing google for a sick plainface, you look like goddaz, you aint eveer gonna have a peng wifey for the simple fact you're bun
lolsave the crying for yur mumshe is indeed a hippopotamus of a woman

Max B and Jim jonesi dont understand how people hold them better than Jay z *shrugs*Max sounds mad retarded in interviews his laugh is f*ckin annoyingand sounds like any guy tryner be the next nate dogg or Akon with a husky voiceand Jim Jones is annoying wiith his constant adlib saying "balling@ "real fly" lyrics and flow is awfuland he is also f*ck*ng annoying in interviews when he says "Ya smell me" "ya dig"

Max B and Jim jonesi dont understand how people hold them better than Jay z *shrugs*Max sounds mad retarded in interviews his laugh is f*ckin annoyingand sounds like any guy tryner be the next nate dogg or Akon with a husky voiceand Jim Jones is annoying wiith his constant adlib saying "balling@ "real fly" lyrics and flow is awfuland he is also f*ck*ng annoying in interviews when he says "Ya smell me" "ya dig"
c/s

c/s
Both use listen to this....u WILL change ur mind after 3 trackshttp://www.mediafire.com/?adjggjdgzte