trim

o-guy

From the sounds of it Flow Dan didn't back it. Over the last 5 years all I ever seem to hear is that Flow Dan doesn't back it and is a p*ssy.Is a shame coz it doesn't fit in with the bars.
Roll deep will roll on you so don't rampDrive by suiting transit van bam bam.Mans an oldie.

From the sounds of it Flow Dan didn't back it. Over the last 5 years all I ever seem to hear is that Flow Dan doesn't back it and is a p*ssy.Is a shame coz it doesn't fit in with the bars.
Roll deep will roll on you so don't rampDrive by suiting transit van bam bam.Mans an oldie.
I bet man walks everywhere. Been spitting bout the transit van for years. Bet he ain't got no license and it's sitting in his mum's driveway on bricks.I used to rate that guy but he always comes out of clashes looking shabby and never even tries to make excuses for it. He's just not a winner.

I bet man walks everywhere. Been spitting bout the transit van for years. Bet he ain't got no license and it's sitting in his mum's driveway on bricks.I used to rate that guy but he always comes out of clashes looking shabby and never even tries to make excuses for it. He's just not a winner.
We shouldn't be to hard on him though, he's got mileage, I mean the guys older than Hyper...And that's saying something.

Guest PROFIT2
We shouldn't be to hard on him though, he's got mileage, I mean the guys older than Hyper...And that's saying something.
flow dan is a f*ck*ng p*ssyi will neva forget in the toilet at eskimo dance when SKU (from slk) bopped up to manga and robbed his phone...flow dan comes over saying "allow all that my man" and SKU just spins round looks him up and down and says "do i f*ck*ng no you?" kisses his teeth and walks off (with the phone)that was the day i finally twigged flow dan is a pum pum...being older dont mean sh*t how you gonna let youngers boy you like that and rob next man in your crew??

flow dan is a f*ck*ng p*ssyi will neva forget in the toilet at eskimo dance when SKU (from slk) bopped up to manga and robbed his phone...flow dan comes over saying "allow all that my man" and SKU just spins round looks him up and down and says "do i f*ck*ng no you?" kisses his teeth and walks off (with the phone)that was the day i finally twigged flow dan is a pum pum...being older dont mean sh*t how you gonna let youngers boy you like that and rob next man in your crew??
:D ... :D

WE MERKINN ALL RAVES WE MERKINNNNNN lmao. everyone knows manga and flowdan are ass cheeks no homo

Guest PROFIT2
That is f*ckeries, profit how come i never heard that one before?!?!
because it was just me and my boy and SKU and them two f*ck*ng p*ssy flaps.....was disgraceful still manga was sulking all night see couple chicks ask him wat was wrong and he tried while out on them in a lil tantrum (you know them top p*ssy moves...take it out on a chick senarios).also remeber a tym blacks and flirta boyed off ghetto at cargos...so many pussies in grime tbhbeen out with jme and skepta and maximum but i think its general knowledge them guys are phassys (well skepta not so much)jme is a straight nerd fruit cake and is the shookist guy i've met no joke....stroppy as f*ck and says things like "oh sh*t theres some bad boys hide me hahahaha!" i think i was plain faced that whole f*ck*ng night...what a jokegonna end up baiting myself here still lol

Guest Tronics

Tbh most Grime MC don't back the talk.If you've been anywhere near them outside of the music you'd know.Heard/seen too many things that most people would never believe....

loli thought it was common knowledge that everybody in roll deep except for trim and riko were mugs
heard roachee's not a pum aswellpunched up a couple of fire camp yutes when d beef popped off at yungmanstandinand jammer was gettin bounced about

Guest PROFIT2
Tbh most Grime MC don't back the talk.If you've been anywhere near them outside of the music you'd know.Heard/seen too many things that most people would never believe....
C/S to the fullesttheres more but certain man will get crushed so i'll allow it lolnever forget when someone tried tell me skepta is shower and runs north london...couldnt run a bath chat bout shower loland yeah roachie aint no p*ssy...infact i wud have said him before riko tbh

Good bit about Trim in today's Guardian article about grime. I like the descriptive passage about his emceeing style :D

For 23-year-old Trim - real name Javan St Prix - mixtapes offer an arena for him to test his creative boundaries. "I treat them as training," he says. "I'm not trying to make the best record in the world. What I'm doing is pushing myself, being different and seeing where that takes me. Mixtapes are all about challenging myself and experimenting. There are lots of sides to me, musically and as a person. This is a way for me to get all of that out there and show people what I can do."His current release, the third in his Soul Food series, shows grime at its most experimental and innovative, the MC's laconic flows barely recognising rhythm or rhyme scheme. Eschewing many of the genre's established conventions, his stark stream-of-consciousness narratives, dished out under a variety of aliases, paint enthralling pictures of inner-city life and balance confrontation with a rare sense of introspection and vulnerability. Nowhere is this better illustrated than on The Bits, a mesmerising collaboration with producers Dusk & Blackdown on which hallucinatory evocations of Tower Hamlets streets slowly uncoil over a rhythm built from samples of a traditional Chinese zither.http://arts.guardian.co.uk/filmandmusic/st...2280136,00.html

C/S to the fullesttheres more but certain man will get crushed so i'll allow it lolnever forget when someone tried tell me skepta is shower and runs north london...couldnt run a bath chat bout shower loland yeah roachie aint no p*ssy...infact i wud have said him before riko tbh
see..... but i dn't get that my understanding is wen man dem roll and claim to this bad boy thingeither the whole lot is pussor the majority are real, and their some sly pussys in therehw u gonna tell me a whole camp of like 20 plus is p*ssy save 3 of themwhat happened?wen beef use to kick off they all stood behind riko trim and roachso what? after hw many years of rollin wit demtrim only nw found out their fake

That is f*ckeries, profit how come i never heard that one before?!?!
because it was just me and my boy and SKU and them two f*ck*ng p*ssy flaps.....was disgraceful still manga was sulking all night see couple chicks ask him wat was wrong and he tried while out on them in a lil tantrum (you know them top p*ssy moves...take it out on a chick senarios).also remeber a tym blacks and flirta boyed off ghetto at cargos...so many pussies in grime tbhbeen out with jme and skepta and maximum but i think its general knowledge them guys are phassys (well skepta not so much)jme is a straight nerd fruit cake and is the shookist guy i've met no joke....stroppy as f*ck and says things like "oh sh*t theres some bad boys hide me hahahaha!" i think i was plain faced that whole f*ck*ng night...what a jokegonna end up baiting myself here still lol
Low mentioning GhettoNo1 is superman, every1nz got stories on every 1