360 Must Haves

Mr. Gayle

COD4, easily the best game of this generation so far. The story mode is good but short, however the online def makes up for it. Graphics are sick too. FIFA 08, best footy game EASILY. FIFA finally taken over Pro IMO, graphics and animation are sick, presentation is on point as with all EA sports games. Authomatic squad updates, online is FLAWLESS. 5 on 5 online matches is just so much joke, hang tight the ball hoggers.Add your own

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Bioshock that god, thought it was not as good as the previous ones on the PC
Allow comparing ANY console shooter with a PC one, thats a no go. But i reckon for single player, its the best out there story wise/game play on a next gen console.

Would rather not say a game thats available on both machines but these are the games you should own on xbox that are not available anywhere elseHalo 3Forza 2Mass EffectBio ShockProject Gotham RacingGears of WarCheck my sig, Ive got much more games but only so many can fit that side of the unit + some are loaned out

Would rather not say a game thats available on both machines but these are the games you should own on xbox that are not available anywhere elseHalo 3Forza 2Mass EffectBio ShockProject Gotham RacingGears of WarCheck my sig, Ive got much more games but only so many can fit that side of the unit + some are loaned out
Why you got 2 copies of HALO 2? :D

GOW is sh*t.
STILL MAD COZ U KNOW IT WILL SELL MORE THAN MGS ?I MEAN I KNOW UNCHARTED IS YOUR BEST EXCLUSIVE RELEASED SO FAR BUT BOY
lol, see thats where u failpeople with 360 will buy a ps3 for MGS4i really doubt that ps3 heads will make the transition for GOW, doesnt really have the history of mgs, i honestly think its overrated and pie. safe for the crybaby fanboyish reply tho.

NO PROBLEMLOL @ HISTROY THOUGH, NO1 CARES LOOK AT GRAN TURISMO, GAMES LIKE TEKKEN WILL NEVER HAVE THAT SAME HYPEITS 2008 MULTIPLAYER WITH ACTION>>>>>>>>BORING STEALTH GAMES. NOT SAYING THE GAME IS SWAG WHAT U GNA DO WHEN UVE FINISHED? I DONT SEE EVERY1 RUSHING OUT TO GET THIS GAME TBH

NO PROBLEMLOL @ HISTROY THOUGH, NO1 CARES LOOK AT GRAN TURISMO, GAMES LIKE TEKKEN WILL NEVER HAVE THAT SAME HYPEITS 2008 MULTIPLAYER WITH ACTION>>>>>>>>BORING STEALTH GAMES. NOT SAYING THE GAME IS SWAG WHAT U GNA DO WHEN UVE FINISHED? I DONT SEE EVERY1 RUSHING OUT TO GET THIS GAME TBH
tekken series>>>any beat em up that 360 will havenever rated GT tho still.dunno about you, but i never rate a game according to its online capabilities. allow having to rely on multiplayer for yr console to survive, is that what gaming has been reduced to for 360? sad stories.when people were arguing about if GTA4 is overrated or not i didn't see anyone mentioning the online mode and you're wrong about people not rushing out to get MGS4, from when i've seen/heard of bare 360 heads on here talking about buying it, nearly everyone with a PS3 will buy this game and this is the most antcipated game this year next to GTA4. official PS mag has already rated it a 10/10.

tbf, MGS will any game IMO. I reckon heads will finish it in a day.
i've seen you say this bare times, i'm honestly starting to think the only reason yr sayin this is because of yr loyalty to xbox.MGS games have always been sick but short games that can be completed in 2-3 days, so why exactly do u think it will be any game?

tbf, MGS will any game IMO. I reckon heads will finish it in a day.
i've seen you say this bare times, i'm honestly starting to think the only reason yr sayin this is because of yr loyalty to xbox.MGS games have always been sick but short games that can be completed in 2-3 days, so why exactly do u think it will be any game?
Loyalty to xbox? Why do you always say that when i have a PS3 sitting next to me. People will be hyping this game like crazy but in reality, it won't be what peoples expecting. Game play is pretty average and preditable, only thing that saving it is the storyline ATM. Online mode is f*ck*ng sh*t, Online is what is making money for these companies, Konami tried the online thing and failed AGAIN, hence the reason why this game will be anything.