Childhood Idols

Numero001

Guest Teddy Riley
Oh and Indiana Jones, his main weapon was a whip..I mean whip come on that is sick.
Alie?How you gonna be fighting man who holding AK's with a whip like you some Egyptian...

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Firstly Mum is the true idol.The people that follow had some influence in me growing up with their talent or what not.1993_giggs_250x350.jpgThem days he was BURNING defenders, jeeez! Still remember one DISGUSTING nutmeg he did to Lee Sharpe, absolutely filthy. Favourite player of all time.brett-favre.jpgWho knows about this OG? Can throw a ball further than you can kick it. All time great.ricflair.jpgMillionDollarMan.jpgThese man here started the fast cars, jets, women, jewellery, sharp clothes sh*t not your favourite rapper. The swag was tough.bret_hart_3.jpgShawn%20Michaels6.jpgFavourite wrestlers.Beat_It_Video_Clip.jpg....honeyz.gifLead singer was alot.salt-n-pepa.gifOver fancied the short one, she started my lighty fetish.starscream_ori.jpglion-o1.jpgDONS.