Sign in to follow this  
DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

Dem ill take a 5 minute naps der

woke up at 9ate breakfast n datfelt sleepy so i fort leme shut my eyes on d sofa for 5 minsnex minute i no its 12.30hav u eva done this??ting is gotta read a novel by tomorowtoday is gna b so boring but it will make or break my literature as level*studys hard*

Guest LOGers

Do this all the time tbh, so I dont actually sleep, I survive on pro plus and relentless, cant afford to sleep, too much to do.Sometimes it gets too much and I'll start skanking in the street to no music, its all good though.:D

power naps are a thing of the pasti realised that yesterday when i attempted it yesterday at 7 and woke up at 11pmpeak

lol, dem onesPower naps never work for me
So trueThinkin 'yh i'm just gonna shut my eyes for abat 10 mins then i'm good to go'Next thing you know 5 hours have passed and u wasted ur day

Taking naps >>>>>>>>>>As long as you set your alarm, 'cause sometimes i go take a nap at 7pm and want to sleep till 5am but f*ck that sh*t.

Taking naps >>>>>>>>>>As long as you set your alarm
Yeah.I remember one time, friday night id just had dinner and thot lemme take a quick nap before i head outSo i wake up, and its 1amim like WTFmy mum went to bed and never woke me up.i was only like 16 or sumthin so it was too late to do anything, my friends had all gone home long ago

Yeah, granny naps are the oneAlthough i remember i had one recently after coming home from work at 6 .. didnt wake up til 1am, had my dinner then stayed up for a bit only to go back to bed.