Sign in to follow this  
Twirl

you know its gonna be a BAD day when

for me its when i wake up late ori dress in summer clothes, step out and its raining ortheres no coffee of chocolate weetabix

Guest LOGers
when i have a morning wank usin my tears of sadness as a water based lubricant
I lol'd.

that's called a 'crank' by the waycry-wank = crankget itsecond only to the 'hate f*ck'

when i'm running late, theres like 10 minutes before i'm out the door, pick up my straighteners and realise i never even turned them on :D i was pissed as hell this morning

:D Anyway for me i know its not gonna be a good day, if it's pissin down with rain outsidemy bad some said it already

Phone battery died in the middle of the night so theres no alarm to wake you and of course, work cant call to find out where you are cos the phones off.*wakes up @ 11am without alarm*This only happened 1 time

:D Anyway for me i know its not gonna be a good day, if it's pissin down with rain outsidemy bad some said it already
LOL wrong topic.And I know it's going to be a bad day if I haven't recieved and txt's, phonecalls by 12, normally in bed till about 1 ish.

Guest LOGers
This topicc39tuman1zzdfnne47w.jpg
haha that picture was in the metro this morning!
Yeah I saw it. I dont feel no way for animals but I nearly buss tears over this horse today. The picture makes me feel sick.It wasn't a spastic horse!

Yeah I saw it. I dont feel no way for animals but I nearly buss tears over this horse today. The picture makes me feel sick.It wasn't a spastic horse!
Whats the actual story behind this picture?

when u make urself a big big omlette with 3 eggs, bare peppers and cheese etc but theres no bread, and ur too hungry/nakey/lazy to go across the road and get sum i ate it on its own

12.jpg
lmao @ the dogs plainfaceYep, gonna be a bad day when its raining hard in the morning / waking up late / no electricity /when u cnt find stuff u need etc . . .

Whats the actual story behind this picture?
The horse spazzed out after clipping a fence. It threw the jockey off and then tried to remove the saddle by kicking out. It kicked out too much and done some rebor Buckaroo.Fact.