Sign in to follow this  
Guest LOGers

Is there anything you wish you could do but can't?

Guest LOGers

People have things they are good at.Are there any things you wish you could do but can't?My thing is to be able to draw/paint. I wish I was artistic in that sense.

tap dance i did like 3 lessons wen i was around 8 and gave up, curse my mum for not forcing such activities on my life

sing. not normal "sing" but siiinngg like aretha, whitney, mariah, beyonce sing
You want to be able to "Sang"! Get it right lolI wish I could play tennis

Guest LOGers

I can sang. lol.Oh yeah gymnastics. That would be live.

ballet :D mum wouldn't send me when i was 9 because i was sprouting boobs and she got worried loli've always wanted to add a next language but theres no time anymore

Speak different languages,Play more musical instruments,Study for more qualifications,Technically i could do these....

Tbh theres always time to learn diff languages (or at least one)Your never too old** this applies to the able minded - amnesia sufferers and any other form of memory loss, it will not be possible.But obv it will take more time the older you are.

sing. not normal "sing" but siiinngg like aretha, whitney, mariah, beyonce sing
You want to be able to "Sang"! Get it right lol
lol that's it

gymnastics. cant even do a cartwheel
I used to be able to do a cartwheel but now when I try my legs are always bent, they never stay straight.I would LOVE to be able to do a back flip.

Guest LOGers
I wish I was artistic in that sense.
As opposed to all the senses you are artistic in?
I'm musical and I dance (classically trained in both)I would say thats quite artistic, wouldn't you?

I wish I was artistic in that sense.
As opposed to all the senses you are artistic in?
I'm musical and I dance (classically trained in both)I would say thats quite artistic, wouldn't you?
Artistic in a very rigid sense. What I mean by that is, you've been trained to do those things, ergo, anyone who has enough money to be trained at those things can become artistic, right? Not in my books.I prefer self-taught or pure natural talent. Of course, let us not continue this debate as my appearance on here is transitory, and I won't be able to carry it on for too long...so for the purposes of letting sleeping dogs lie, yes...they are artistic.