Who can test my DVD collection?

Sid

thats a pretty small collection tbh dont know what your hyping about...seen much bigger in my time!!infact i know one guy with a bigger collection....and all russian dvds loloh and why did you blackout the background something to hide?like the blockbusters sign lmao
hahahahahahahhajokernaa, I am decorating innit...There are quite a lot of DVDs there you know, about 260they are just stacked in single line, I could have spread them out more.

dvdcopyeq9.jpg
TBH thats kinda weak, I dont keep cases cos they take up to much space but I now have in excess of 600 dvds with maybe another 50 lent out.Not to mention the various tv series that I have including all series of 24, heroes, prison break, dark angel, buffy the vampire slayer.Oh and I lend out bare like my name was blockbuster so like I said, your collection is weak!

i dont see the pointashman ur pissed now... aint when u watching them you thinking "arr i wish i had spent this money on something more worthwhile
But you could say that about anything and everything tbhxbox,ps3, hd plasma, ANYTHING.If people always thought like that then no-one would buy anything except the bare necessities

i dont see the pointashman ur pissed now... aint when u watching them you thinking "arr i wish i had spent this money on something more worthwhile
But you could say that about anything and everything tbhxbox,ps3, hd plasma, ANYTHING.If people always thought like that then no-one would buy anything except the bare necessities
its completely differentgames dont need visuals to be good games, the gameplay doesnt get outdated. i can play old games and enjoy them now.if i watch a video or dvd on the other hand, im thinking "i wish i was watching this in HD" because films are ALL about visuals.

its completely differentgames dont need visuals to be good games, the gameplay doesnt get outdated. i can play old games and enjoy them now.if i watch a video or dvd on the other hand, im thinking "i wish i was watching this in HD" because films are ALL about visuals.
What?!? Are you sure? so basicall what your sayin is films that were good 20 years ago are crap now cos they arent in HD?Old films like The great escape and Bullit do not need to be HD to be good films.

What?!? Are you sure? so basicall what your sayin is films that were good 20 years ago are crap now cos they arent in HD?Old films like The great escape and Bullit do not need to be HD to be good films.
noa film can be beautiful if its shot correctly, no matter what era its frombut a film from the 80's or suttin on blu-ray is always nicer, because the picture is sharperthats what im saying.

lol @ having DVDsWere in 08 cousinDem things are gonna be obsolete in 2 years timeShoulda saved your money and spent it on a better internet connection and then just download them
aint u the batty bwoy?lol @ not having the Ps to buy dvds. not about bringing an L to ur yard to watch 'love n basketball' on the PC.

lol @ having DVDsWere in 08 cousinDem things are gonna be obsolete in 2 years timeShoulda saved your money and spent it on a better internet connection and then just download them
aint u the batty bwoy?lol @ not having the Ps to buy dvds. not about bringing an L to ur yard to watch 'love n basketball' on the PC.
Man cant say nothing with out that comment followingpoor existence tbh