Sign in to follow this  
That's That Kid

Police got boyed

saw this on SSN.LOL @ the police officer that got taken down.man musta been shitting himself

Guest LOGers

I knew town was a no go after 5pm.Bare crazy scottish people drinking from 8am in town yesterday, utter madness.

When boydem want to bash people with there battons like wild barbarians this is what happens.

LMFAOAllow leaving a fellow copper to get rushed.If it was me I would gone str8 into the bag of them "rise of the foot soldier" style.*Yes I have actually done it before b4 ppl strt fraffing*

BHAHAHAHAHAHAJust watched all the vid.The end is too much.They way they rushed that piglet.

Guest TimeBomb

na they left their boy to get rushed, thats deep.

BHAHAHAHAHAHAJust watched all the vid.The end is too much.They way they rushed that piglet.
:D:D

loldue to my dislike for policethat was satisfying to watchbutthey are f*ckin scummy neds (rangers + celtic fans) even glasgow city centre was full of drunken idiots from about 1pm

saw this on the itv news and the reporter goes:"luckily the officer was wearing his full protective armour, saving him from any injuries. he only suffered a broken arm."i giggled.

LOLHe got moved to.How can those other officers leave their boy? No unity. In those situations there you have to help your people out.

lmfao the rest of them were gone.He thought he was sick you kno them guys ina big fight who style it like they're not shook so they walk away while the rest of the group runs...lol at him then buckling.Dunno how they let him get away really.