C1 & C2

Bardissimo

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

happened to me yesterday with my English retake, not much you can do with retake as you missed it then thats it, they keep your previous grade because you done it before and came out with a grade atleast.. was your your C2 an exam you never done before?... if so you would need to do it in A2 january as a retakesorry man

i basically missed my C1 retake and C2 exam just now, what gonna happen??
LMFAOI swear it was you on the late night goons thread at 4 in the morning? oversleep?
LOL, no sleep and then i started seeing things; i swear people have been able to get away with this in the past cos i dont wanna have got two Us based on ducktales

From the AQA websiteCandidates who miss a module test through illness or personal misfortuneCandidates who miss a module test due to circumstances beyond their control (for example, illness, accident or bereavement) may be eligible for an award by special consideration. In order that we can make such an award, centres do need to ensure that an entry has been made for any tests which have been missed.Candidates who miss a module test because of personal arrangementsCandidates who miss a module test because of personal arrangements, such as holidays or through other unauthorised absence will not be eligible for an award by special consideration and will score zero for the missed test. However, they will still be eligible for a GCSE grade based on the tests taken provided that they have been entered for all components in the specification. I think u might be doin edexcel (since its maths) I did look on google but it was gettin long.

happened to me yesterday with my English retake, not much you can do with retake as you missed it then thats it, they keep your previous grade because you done it before and came out with a grade atleast.. was your your C2 an exam you never done before?... if so you would need to do it in A2 january as a retakesorry man
KIRAN????i kno some1 who did thisran into skool n everythin

Pessed, just pessed.Legit excuse or not, they are legally not able to let you take the exam. You have not been in isolation and someone could have leaked the questions and answers to you.Gonna have to re-take the modules in January.