C1 & C2

Bardissimo

Guest Medic
Hijacked the threadS1 was hard todayprobably a Urags
I murked it. Question 6, cumulative frequency distribution was hard, i didnt do it. The rest im sure i got right :Dphysics next, in a week.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I murked it. Question 6, cumulative frequency distribution was hard, i didnt do it. The rest im sure i got right :Dphysics next, in a week.
not looking forward to , have to learn pretty much the entire waves and particles and electrons and photons modules from scratch. . .

Guest Medic
not looking forward to , have to learn pretty much the entire waves and particles and electrons and photons modules from scratch. . .
im alright with Electrons and Photons. Wave Properties i havent finished the module, and Forces and Motion is f*ck*ng hard. Im tryna revise that sh*t now, going through old exam papers.

:DPissed. You'll have to resit in January. There's no way they'll let you sit that paper any time soon.

If u do OCR MEI, lemme know if u get to retake the exact same paperI reckon I got dropped maybe max 3 marks in C1, maybe max 5 in C2.
Re took both today. C1 went verry nicely. C2 I f*cked up on one question, but yeah I'm thinking 5 as well. Doubt you'd be able to resit the exact paper...

im alright with Electrons and Photons. Wave Properties i havent finished the module, and Forces and Motion is f*ck*ng hard. Im tryna revise that sh*t now, going through old exam papers.
my days, your life would be so much easier if you took Mechanics instead of Statistics - basically everything covered in the Forces and Motion unit is covered in Mechanics (except pressure and breaking/stopping distance)Only problems I have is remembering the quantum physics in Electrons and Photons - reckon I'll get a good result next week though

Guest Medic

Quantum physics I have no problem with. E&P is generally just learning formulas. Forces and motion is much more difficult. I cant choose Mechanics though unfortunately.

i missed an A by like 1 mark on forces and motion in jan, so is module 2 and 3 menna be easier?think i'll be bless?
:DPissed. You'll have to resit in January. There's no way they'll let you sit that paper any time soon.
If u do OCR MEI, lemme know if u get to retake the exact same paperI reckon I got dropped maybe max 3 marks in C1, maybe max 5 in C2.
Re took both today. C1 went verry nicely. C2 I f*cked up on one question, but yeah I'm thinking 5 as well. Doubt you'd be able to resit the exact paper...
What question didn't u get?the paper was easy i thought only 2 things I'm not sure on was - state the transformation (like q3 or suttin) wot u get for that?- and on one of the section B question where it said show the equation in factorised form, i was just looking at the page blankly for some time before i took a guess an moved on . . .

Guest Medic
i missed an A by like 1 mark on forces and motion in jan, so is module 2 and 3 menna be easier?think i'll be bless?
You should be good, i got a c in forces and motion in the mocks. module 3 isnt very hard, module 2 is easier. OCR right?

You should be good, i got a c in forces and motion in the mocks. module 3 isnt very hard, module 2 is easier. OCR right?
sick , i'm more confident about this now thought it was gonna be over hard, module 2 easy ? !lol my teacher makes it sound so complicated. and yeah im on OCR , exams on the 22nd I think . . .how are u revising for module 2 and 3 ?oh and did u do the practical yesterday?

Guest Medic

Yep exams on next thursday. Im just getting help from my teacher at lunch/break/free lessons, going through past exams. hes bare helpful. Nope no practical, just the coursework on acceleration of free fall. Coursework is 15% right? Hopefully more, cos i got A :DHalf term im gonna do Bio and Chem.

Yep exams on next thursday. Im just getting help from my teacher at lunch/break/free lessons, going through past exams. hes bare helpful. Nope no practical, just the coursework on acceleration of free fall. Coursework is 15% right? Hopefully more, cos i got A :DHalf term im gonna do Bio and Chem.
cool, i didn't do coursework like that , we just did a practical and wrote a plan under exam conditions. . . and i gotta do bio and chemistry after these physics exams . . .never thought i'd say it but i actually think bio and chem are gonna be harder than maths and physics.

Guest Medic
cool, i didn't do coursework like that , we just did a practical and wrote a plan under exam conditions. . . and i gotta do bio and chemistry after these physics exams . . .never thought i'd say it but i actually think bio and chem are gonna be harder than maths and physics.
i was always alright with the maths and physics. Knew from start Chem was gonna f*ck me over. Bio is too damn boring, just read and read and read. Definetely dropping it next yr.