C1 & C2

Bardissimo

Hijacked the threadS1 was hard todayprobably a Urags
I murked it. Question 6, cumulative frequency distribution was hard, i didnt do it. The rest im sure i got right :Dphysics next, in a week.
not looking forward to , have to learn pretty much the entire waves and particles and electrons and photons modules from scratch. . .
im alright with Electrons and Photons. Wave Properties i havent finished the module, and Forces and Motion is f*ck*ng hard. Im tryna revise that sh*t now, going through old exam papers.
i missed an A by like 1 mark on forces and motion in jan, so is module 2 and 3 menna be easier?think i'll be bless?
:DPissed. You'll have to resit in January. There's no way they'll let you sit that paper any time soon.
If u do OCR MEI, lemme know if u get to retake the exact same paperI reckon I got dropped maybe max 3 marks in C1, maybe max 5 in C2.
Re took both today. C1 went verry nicely. C2 I f*cked up on one question, but yeah I'm thinking 5 as well. Doubt you'd be able to resit the exact paper...
What question didn't u get?the paper was easy i thought only 2 things I'm not sure on was - state the transformation (like q3 or suttin) wot u get for that?- and on one of the section B question where it said show the equation in factorised form, i was just looking at the page blankly for some time before i took a guess an moved on . . .
Yeah the paper was overall quite easy. The transformation... I can't remember what I put tbh, something like y=3f(x). Whatever I did write, I remember majority of the people got the same as me. I f*cked up on the easy question.... The sequences question, solving it simultaneously. Knew what the answer was last minute, but I didn't get to re-do it before time ran out. f*ck it though, I'll be happy knowing I got everything else right.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cant even remember the damn modules. all i know is my bio c/w flopped hard.
out of curiosity what book do u use for physics? 'Essential AS Physics for OCR' By Jim Breithaupt?that's what i use its pretty awful , half the answers in the back are wrong so i dont know if im doing the questions right, need to buy a new book i think . . .

I murked it. Question 6, cumulative frequency distribution was hard, i didnt do it. The rest im sure i got right :Dphysics next, in a week.
not looking forward to , have to learn pretty much the entire waves and particles and electrons and photons modules from scratch. . .
im alright with Electrons and Photons. Wave Properties i havent finished the module, and Forces and Motion is f*ck*ng hard. Im tryna revise that sh*t now, going through old exam papers.
i missed an A by like 1 mark on forces and motion in jan, so is module 2 and 3 menna be easier?think i'll be bless?
:DPissed. You'll have to resit in January. There's no way they'll let you sit that paper any time soon.
If u do OCR MEI, lemme know if u get to retake the exact same paperI reckon I got dropped maybe max 3 marks in C1, maybe max 5 in C2.
Re took both today. C1 went verry nicely. C2 I f*cked up on one question, but yeah I'm thinking 5 as well. Doubt you'd be able to resit the exact paper...
What question didn't u get?the paper was easy i thought only 2 things I'm not sure on was - state the transformation (like q3 or suttin) wot u get for that?- and on one of the section B question where it said show the equation in factorised form, i was just looking at the page blankly for some time before i took a guess an moved on . . .
Yeah the paper was overall quite easy. The transformation... I can't remember what I put tbh, something like y=3f(x). Whatever I did write, I remember majority of the people got the same as me. I f*cked up on the easy question.... The sequences question, solving it simultaneously. Knew what the answer was last minute, but I didn't get to re-do it before time ran out. f*ck it though, I'll be happy knowing I got everything else right.
levels . thats what i got 2 :D

Yeah for that transformation question in C2 it was quite hard... I got y= f(3x) - 10I dont think the 3x part is right, but I am hoping I picked up a mark for the -10 because that indicates a shift upwards, showing a shift in the intercept of the new equation to + 15 from + 5.The 4/5 Marks that I'm pretty sure I didn't get right was the Log question at the end, the equation of y in terms of t was 10^(gradient x t) + interceptbut when i tried to use it for a projection, i got 5 million percent Lmao.In C1 I think I lost marks on the discriminant question; i knew it was b^2 - 4ac < 0; but I only got one value for K and the question said "set of values"; and it was some random funky number with the sign changing the other way half way through.The factorised form one is just showing the roots in (x-a)(x-:D(x+c) or whatever. The roots were on the graph, you had to multiply them by minus one and put them into that kind of format. There was a weird question, 11.iv which u had to expand x-4 into the equation, dont think i used the right method but ended up with the answer on the question booklet so should be alright.

Guest Medic
out of curiosity what book do u use for physics? 'Essential AS Physics for OCR' By Jim Breithaupt?that's what i use its pretty awful , half the answers in the back are wrong so i dont know if im doing the questions right, need to buy a new book i think . . .
Cambridge Advanced Science: "Physics 1"but i know what your saying, some answers are totally wrong at the back, some are mixed with others. bloody annoying.

Yeah that part of Q11 took up most of my time. Managed to finally get there after 3 different methods.The area I got for the trapezium (0.6___) put me off... Wasn't sure if it was right with how small it was, but I'm thinking I'll get marks for working.

Yeah for that transformation question in C2 it was quite hard... I got y= f(3x) - 10I dont think the 3x part is right, but I am hoping I picked up a mark for the -10 because that indicates a shift upwards, showing a shift in the intercept of the new equation to + 15 from + 5.The 4/5 Marks that I'm pretty sure I didn't get right was the Log question at the end, the equation of y in terms of t was 10^(gradient x t) + interceptbut when i tried to use it for a projection, i got 5 million percent Lmao.
Lol , I got P = 30.0t^0.225 which was right when I used it with the results. . .

Cambridge Advanced Science: "Physics 1"but i know what your saying, some answers are totally wrong at the back, some are mixed with others. bloody annoying.
Oh, so i guess I won't be buying that one either then lol.

Guest Medic
Nope, AS.I had done maths a year early though. I just wanted a higher A in C1 :D
Nice :D
Oh, so i guess I won't be buying that one either then lol.
:D

lol, dun know the incorrect Essential AS Physics answers - d*ckhead ting really, the way how my teacher gets pissed when I put the wrong definitions of things in tests... when I'm basically putting what the book saysThat's deep Danielle, how can you retake for a higher A, I should have done that still got 86 and 87 in C1/2 last year - well I guess being able to retake C3/4 is a safer bet though

Guest Medic
lol, dun know the incorrect Essential AS Physics answers - d*ckhead ting really, the way how my teacher gets pissed when I put the wrong definitions of things in tests... when I'm basically putting what the book says
Essential Physics with the wrong answer. The irony is actually funny.

Yeah for that transformation question in C2 it was quite hard... I got y= f(3x) - 10I dont think the 3x part is right, but I am hoping I picked up a mark for the -10 because that indicates a shift upwards, showing a shift in the intercept of the new equation to + 15 from + 5.The 4/5 Marks that I'm pretty sure I didn't get right was the Log question at the end, the equation of y in terms of t was 10^(gradient x t) + interceptbut when i tried to use it for a projection, i got 5 million percent Lmao.
Lol , I got P = 30.0t^0.225 which was right when I used it with the results. . .
where did 30 come from?ur right obv, but I just dunno how u got thereC4 on Wed?

lol, dun know the incorrect Essential AS Physics answers - d*ckhead ting really, the way how my teacher gets pissed when I put the wrong definitions of things in tests... when I'm basically putting what the book saysThat's deep Danielle, how can you retake for a higher A, I should have done that still got 86 and 87 in C1/2 last year - well I guess being able to retake C3/4 is a safer bet though
dem ultra clever people deyaaaah, 1 boy in my year retook all his exams cos he got low A's :Dplainfaced the c*nt from when i got ADUDE

Bare geniuses in this topic about easyI bopped in and gave the paper a scroll did all questions apart from question 6 but still feel like its a failI will redeem myself for Biology and Chemistry hopefully
Q6 was a bitch... swear it was only 5 marks though

Guest Medic
Bare geniuses in this topic about easyI bopped in and gave the paper a scroll did all questions apart from question 6 but still feel like its a failI will redeem myself for Biology and Chemistry hopefully
Q6 was a bitch... swear it was only 5 marks though
yeah it was.