naijas

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

no offenceBUTnaijas hav to be the most unreliable ppl in the worldmost unpunctual aswelllike n hour ago my boy said hes leavin his yard n gna nok 4 meits bn 2 now and he still aint come, he lives 5 mins away aswelso i bel him to c wagwan hes like im jus leavinnigga told me he was leavin 2 hours agobut tru say i tell ppl im on my way wen im nt even on my wayit pisses me off wen ppl to do it to me doe

• 3 months later...

I know many white people that are always late. Its just people.However, if somene's havin a BBQ at say 3pm, you dont touch until 5pm 'cause you know the food isnt ready and people arent gonna be there. Theres formal and informal times. Interview, business meeting etc. formal, linking a bredrin informal.Yesterday @ around 6pm I told my bredrin I'll knock for him, all now I havent been or rang to say I'll be a little bit late

I know many white people that are always late. Its just people.However, if somene's havin a BBQ at say 3pm, you dont touch until 5pm 'cause you know the food isnt ready and people arent gonna be there. Theres formal and informal times. Interview, business meeting etc. formal, linking a bredrin informal.Yesterday @ around 6pm I told my bredrin I'll knock for him, all now I havent been or rang to say I'll be a little bit late
Yep...get there late enough so that the foods ready but not toooooo late so you dont get none, lol