Brazillian Chicks

I.B.Blackman

I see most Brazilian chicks as whore for some reason. Only good for sex.
*spuds*theres suttin non-wifeable about them, its the enrergy they give offbut that same energy tells me its gonna be the greatest sex. . .
call me a racist but the whole genre of latina is strictly not a wife tingbut lashings of lashings none the less

Guest Teddy Riley
*spuds*theres suttin non-wifeable about them, its the enrergy they give offbut that same energy tells me its gonna be the greatest sex. . .
call me a racist but the whole genre of latina is strictly not a wife tingbut lashings of lashings none the less
Latina's alongside light-skinned chicks and all them other mixes (and I mean this in the way DUDES look at them in general) don't even get categorised as wifey more time.

Latina's alongside light-skinned chicks and all them other mixes (and I mean this in the way DUDES look at them in general) don't even get categorised as wifey more time.
c/s conditioned to bosch out automatically for any given compliment in my experiencein general,they are but playthings