Sign in to follow this  
HangTheDJ

Does It Offend You, Yeah?

Are they house or garage though ? Heard the Lets Make Out song and thought it was hot garbage
hmmelectro/house id saythey have some indie-ish elements on one or two of their songs as wellsome of the vocals are very indie influenced.

Guest Lemons
Someone want to bring-a-man? I'm unaware.
http://rapidshare.com/files/103269586/Does-it-offend-you-yeah.rar

no pass

You are truly a gentleman.

Are they house or garage though ? Heard the Lets Make Out song and thought it was hot garbage
hmmelectro/house id saythey have some indie-ish elements on one or two of their songs as wellsome of the vocals are very indie influenced.
Epic last song for instance, big track!We Are Rockstars probably best track there, Weird Science is cool too

You man like Pendulum?Check the vid in my sig still very big song.
i f*ck*ng hate pendulum with a passion. tbh its mainly to people who say they love drum and bass and have only ever heard of pendulum. they are usually rah's which isnt a good start.but after listening to their albums there are a few pretty decent tracks, but i jsut cant get over my hate for majority of their "fans"

You man like Pendulum?Check the vid in my sig still very big song.
i f*ck*ng hate pendulum with a passion. tbh its mainly to people who say they love drum and bass and have only ever heard of pendulum. they are usually rah's which isnt a good start.but after listening to their albums there are a few pretty decent tracks, but i jsut cant get over my hate for majority of their "fans"
I know exactly what you mean lol. I'm not a big DnB head by any means but it still jarrs me.The song in my sig aint them btw it's Dubbeledge, checkit

Jubez the song in your sig is ultra sh*t but the video is too much for words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol the song is over jokes, you must not know about my socks still. But yeah the vid is blatantly sick.

Someone want to bring-a-man? I'm unaware.
http://rapidshare.com/files/103269586/Does-it-offend-you-yeah.rar

no pass

Not feelin this atall tbh, might grow on me though

still cant believe that man put an iron to his ear