Does It Offend You, Yeah?

HangTheDJ

Guest Lemons
Someone want to bring-a-man? I'm unaware.
http://rapidshare.com/files/103269586/Does-it-offend-you-yeah.rar

no pass

You are truly a gentleman.

Are they house or garage though ? Heard the Lets Make Out song and thought it was hot garbage
hmmelectro/house id saythey have some indie-ish elements on one or two of their songs as wellsome of the vocals are very indie influenced.
Epic last song for instance, big track!We Are Rockstars probably best track there, Weird Science is cool too

You man like Pendulum?Check the vid in my sig still very big song.
i f*ck*ng hate pendulum with a passion. tbh its mainly to people who say they love drum and bass and have only ever heard of pendulum. they are usually rah's which isnt a good start.but after listening to their albums there are a few pretty decent tracks, but i jsut cant get over my hate for majority of their "fans"

You man like Pendulum?Check the vid in my sig still very big song.
i f*ck*ng hate pendulum with a passion. tbh its mainly to people who say they love drum and bass and have only ever heard of pendulum. they are usually rah's which isnt a good start.but after listening to their albums there are a few pretty decent tracks, but i jsut cant get over my hate for majority of their "fans"
I know exactly what you mean lol. I'm not a big DnB head by any means but it still jarrs me.The song in my sig aint them btw it's Dubbeledge, checkit