TOP 3 SELECTED SELECTORS.

Hernandez Balcazar

never gave two shits bout any grime dj ever tbhMac 10 and Maximum are highly overrated in mixing terms wen compared to some of the DJs in the Garage sceneplus, i f*ck*ng hate loooong mixes in Grime, why Logan (mr know it all in grime) hasnt clocked this i'll never kno, i've heard man completey deaden sets with the big loong blends that dont blendand dont even get me started on some of the improv cuttin

never gave two shits bout any grime dj ever tbhMac 10 and Maximum are highly overrated in mixing terms wen compared to some of the DJs in the Garage scene
Just for my own amusement, name me 3 DJs in the Garage scene not called EZ who didn't clang up the place on a regular. Just so I can confirm that you are under 21 and never actually went raving. Garage DJs were the worst.

never gave two shits bout any grime dj ever tbhMac 10 and Maximum are highly overrated in mixing terms wen compared to some of the DJs in the Garage scene
Just for my own amusement, name me 3 DJs in the Garage scene not called EZ who didn't clang up the place on a regular. Just so I can confirm that you are under 21 and never actually went raving. Garage DJs were the worst.
ahh fair play, some of the biggest guys werent even holding it up, you're rightbut i'd say...Karl Tuff Enuff BrownTimmi MagicMike Ruff Cut Lloydoh and Logez, who's on the show on monday? got my taping sh*t ready blup

lol@memories of watching Karl Brown keep a record in time by pushing it round with his fingers. No one in the Dreem Teem could mix either.Ruff Cut was big still. And maybe Ray Hurley but his selection was off-guard sometimes.