Wenger - I'm Bringing Carlos Over, He'll replace Eduardo

TF S4DK

Arsenal have firmed up their desire to bring Carlos Vela into the first-team squad next season by applying for a work permit.The 19-year-old striker is currently on loan at Spanish side Osasuna but Arsène Wenger has consistently suggested he would bring the Mexican into the fold at the end of the summer. Speaking ahead of the last weekend, the manager revealed the Club were taking the necessary steps to make that happen."We have applied for a work permit for him now," said Wenger. "And he will be involved with the first-team next season."He has played the whole season at Osasuna on the left wing and he had to work hard there. But for me it is not his position he is a central striker, an Eduardo type."Osasuna certainly need a poacher for their final game of the season. With one game to play they are a point above the relegation places. Only a victory at home at Racing Santander on Sunday can guarantee they stay up.

Pace, frame, not a winger but can, well is playing there.He more skillful & got a better footballing brain than Walcott but still expect to see him run and leave the ball behind like Theo, smh. He drifts in and out of games like Theo on the wing too - altho he better in that sense than Theo, cos at times he reminded me of Rooney in a sense that he'll completely leave his position just to get involved in the game, but I cant see Wenger allowing him to do that. He got pace & drive but bare in mind thats in the Spanish league where Baptista looked a "beast" so I'll wait to see what he does here.As for the Eduardo comparsion I dunno, he dont look like a finisher or predator at all.To be he more Reyes than Eduardo.

Like I said Vela is a real "baller", but his light frame and speed, is Walcott-esqe, plus if you saw him against Madrid (2nd game not the first where he took the piss), that day in the rain nothing went for him & where he kept running and leaving the ball behind, you'd see even more the Walcott also on his off day comparsion.To be he's more a mixture of Walcott & Reyes then Eduardo.