Big up Fartha Rodigan haha

spiderman

"In 1977, this tune was recorded in King Jammy's studio down there in Half Way Tree by two of Jamaica's hottest prospects. In between tokes of the plant that was found on King Solomon's grave this is what they produced"Rodigan's intro's >>>>>>>>__________ (apart from the dances)Real music man, real and proper. I wanna meet him and chat reggae. Infact, I may try become his box bwoy

f*ck*ng badman from daydot. the one thing i like about him (NO HOMO) is he aint trying to be fake. imagine if westwood was a reggae d.j.
Thats the thing, Rodi is Rodi. Speaks in the best of best English accents even when selecting and is just a genuine lover of reggae music. Most prob one of the only on Radio anywhere in the world. Man has some mad library of events and years as well as places without need of a researcher.

f*ck*ng badman from daydot. the one thing i like about him (NO HOMO) is he aint trying to be fake. imagine if westwood was a reggae d.j.
Thats the thing, Rodi is Rodi. Speaks in the best of best English accents even when selecting and is just a genuine lover of reggae music. Most prob one of the only on Radio anywhere in the world. Man has some mad library of events and years as well as places without need of a researcher.
That is the reason he gets everyones respect and fake man like westwood never will.This man is a certified godfather.His vinyl collection>>>>>>>>>>>_______________

That is the reason he gets everyones respect and fake man like westwood never will.This man is a certified godfather.His vinyl collection>>>>>>>>>>>_______________
The way he showered down the 45 round at the sound clash

The way he showered down the 45 round at the sound clash
His dubs are legendary, I would actually kill a man to get my hands on one.

is this the guy from Kiss? Used to listen to him when i had my DAB (until it broke) no idea he looked like that, thought he was white but not THAT white, if u know wot i mean.
ROFLThem heartbreaking moments there.Remember one black racist guy at my uni, when I showed him wot Rodigan looked like, ho my diddy.Man nearly fainted then and there, then proceded to have a heart attack.Too much joke.