Sign in to follow this  
abc123

R Kellys new trim

well state the obvious why dont you, L.dont have to get all technical on me now do you :D *edit* oh sh*t just noticed the plaits too,lmao!

some peado trim
drops in the vid...but man is still ona paedo flex from early...about wifin aliyah wen she was 15
what gets me ishow did her mum allow thisan if she didnt have a mum, what bout anyone else in her family?

Guest David Braund
drops in the vid...but man is still ona paedo flex from early...about wifin aliyah wen she was 15
she was 14 stillhe was like 28pum musta been tight as still

some peado trim
what gets me ishow did her mum allow thisan if she didnt have a mum, what bout anyone else in her family?
co-friggin signshe never ever spoke bout it with the media though...she mustve known man was funny style and ddnt wanna get caughtup in the media circus after his trial went public

she was 14 stillhe was like 28pum musta been tight as still
deserves spuds tbh

LOL @ that silly hair do, why would any man follow such foolishness
i can imagine u doin something like that stilleven tho i never seen u...

i hate r kellys music theres not a single song i like. and the fact that hes a peado just adds to my hatred
nah nahevery tuneliterally every tune he does is a bangerhes a musical genius imo, or close tooits jus a shame hes a paedo

i hate r kellys music theres not a single song i like. and the fact that hes a peado just adds to my hatred
nah nahevery tuneliterally every tune he does is a bangerhes a musical genius imo, or close tooits jus a shame hes a paedo
R_Kelly_Supporters.jpg

i hate r kellys music theres not a single RECENT song i like. and the fact that hes a peado just adds to my hatred