Sooo Sooo confused...

Sid

business >>> mediai feel to edit my post and start a mass quoting bandwagon....
Oh gosh..that's what I am thinking, I passed the assesments and everyting..But I also have media experience and I am very interested in media..I need to look for the best one that will get me a job at the end of it..

You can always study the other another time tbh. Concentrate on business first I'd say, get a level head and then have a go at media.
Yeah I was thinking this.. but then again.. If I had the chance to get the business course delayed for a year, I could do one year media and gain extra knowledge and truly be prepared for business..do you think?

You can always study the other another time tbh. Concentrate on business first I'd say, get a level head and then have a go at media.
Yeah I was thinking this.. but then again.. If I had the chance to get the business course delayed for a year, I could do one year media and gain extra knowledge and truly be prepared for business..do you think?
You can try.LOL at JUbez thinking Ashman (no offence brah) would change media propaganda! That sh*t comes from the top.

i swear u can get bare job in business its just the experience what is a killer been told this so much times once u got experience u in the money
The thing is, as a Student Governor, I have already good connections with other governors, local politicans and business people.. which is a good start.. also, my aunty is one of the top people that work for the Bank of England and she has just offered a place to my 16 year old brother cause he done very well in his exams...As for other experience I might be the (possible) Students' Union President for next year..The SU for Lewisham is so down hill it is going to take business skills to rebuild it and start bringing in a profit.

How did u make it to level3/ National Award...swear you was doing some dumb courses (not sending)
It's not a dumb course..Level 2 is equivalent to A-C GCSE and Level 3 is equivalent to A-Levels.
They really,really,REALLYare not equivalent.It makes a lot of people who did actual A-Levels quite angry when they hear people who did some dumbed down easy version which is supposed to be "equivalent".Not me though.Nah, Im cool.