Revision

Axiom

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

take my notesre write them in summary form, lists up on liststhen i read them outloud, over an over againeach time i write some more notes, i read the what ive already written firstthen i get the past papers, closer to the exams an try an do them

Text book>>>>Shitty notes your teacher give you in lesson.Copy major p/graphs from text book on all my topics, go over them, cram them do whatever as long as i can spew stuff on my exam.Oh and habing a genuine understanding of certain topics>>cramming (trust me.) One you panic once in an exam whatever you crammed is gone.It normally works.

Guest Medic

Yeah same, go to the board site, and do as many exam papers. Or just do questions from the book, boring as f*ck but effective. ATM : Physics - Wave properties

read, re-write... and acronyms (don't ask why).There's a ridiculous amount of definitions etc I know and I have no idea why.To this day I remember pointless things cos I made acronyms, its got to a point where I can't remember things without them eitherMy lecturer recently asked me the 5 characteristics of information I told him CCCAT...then gave the meaning...his plainface was alot

i also then go over the note, underline the most important parts of the sentencethen if the subject has equations involvedi right them down on piece of paper, every single one i can fitnot in any order, jus all over the place, then i look at it an try to remember it as a picture instead of this equals this plus that plus that

i just keep writing and re-reading and i need total silence if i'm at home yet if i'm at uni the noise doesn't bother meeventually everything ends up in lists or on small cards i read that yellow is the best colour to use for highlighting or writing on coloured paper, which seems to worktheres also this psychological thing as well where if you read all your notes and put them under your pillow just before you go to sleep, u'll remember them in the morning

AS ICT - Revise from past exam answers, it's the only way to get full marks really, seeing as the actual text book doesn't give you everything you need for the testAS Psychology - Revise case studies and models and definitions from the text books and revision books - copy the stuff to get it into your headAS/A2 Maths and AS Physics - Practice with past papers and textbooks to back upDoing notes on the computer is much faster IMO, plus it's more easy to organise

AS ICT - Revise from past exam answers, it's the only way to get full marks really, seeing as the actual text book doesn't give you everything you need for the testAS Psychology - Revise case studies and models and definitions from the text books and revision books - copy the stuff to get it into your headAS/A2 Maths and AS Physics - Practice with past papers and textbooks to back upDoing notes on the computer is much faster IMO, plus it's more easy to organise
U do AS ICTdid u get tricked into it aswellMums life.....Unit 3 literally made me lose the will to live....I am sure I was clincally depressed during that time didnt even finish it