Revision

Axiom

AS ICT - Revise from past exam answers, it's the only way to get full marks really, seeing as the actual text book doesn't give you everything you need for the testAS Psychology - Revise case studies and models and definitions from the text books and revision books - copy the stuff to get it into your headAS/A2 Maths and AS Physics - Practice with past papers and textbooks to back upDoing notes on the computer is much faster IMO, plus it's more easy to organise
U do AS ICTdid u get tricked into it aswellMums life.....Unit 3 literally made me lose the will to live....I am sure I was clincally depressed during that time didnt even finish it
Nah I wanted to do it, got an A in the coursework but theory is a bitch - Unit 3 is coursework for me (AQA) so not too sure what you're referring to Exam's tomorrow, should be studying but I keep taking unnecessary breaks
am i the only one who doesn't use notes?don't think i've looked at my notes once before an exam i just read the book and do practice papers, why am i gonna write notes when its written up for me in a book . . .
because if you write things down it gets stuck in your head

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

am i the only one who doesn't use notes?don't think i've looked at my notes once before an exam i just read the book and do practice papers, why am i gonna write notes when its written up for me in a book . . .
Gotta use notes when you got some fat 400+ page textbooksBut I use revision guides moretime

AS ICT - Revise from past exam answers, it's the only way to get full marks really, seeing as the actual text book doesn't give you everything you need for the testAS Psychology - Revise case studies and models and definitions from the text books and revision books - copy the stuff to get it into your headAS/A2 Maths and AS Physics - Practice with past papers and textbooks to back upDoing notes on the computer is much faster IMO, plus it's more easy to organise
U do AS ICTdid u get tricked into it aswellMums life.....Unit 3 literally made me lose the will to live....I am sure I was clincally depressed during that time didnt even finish it
lolat GCSE level ICT our teacher was like :"a-level ICT girls...its like rocket science"everyone was like nah f*ck that, consequently not one person took it up for as level
its the practice of writing it out that helps me get it into my headreading isnt enoughwhile its goin from my eyes to my brain to my hand to the paper, im learnin it

take my notesre write them in summary form, lists up on liststhen i read them outloud, over an over againeach time i write some more notes, i read the what ive already written firstthen i get the past papers, closer to the exams an try an do them
Same.

Nah I wanted to do it, got an A in the coursework but theory is a bitch - Unit 3 is coursework for me (AQA) so not too sure what you're referring to Exam's tomorrow, should be studying but I keep taking unnecessary breaks
Hold on cusU got an exam in ICT tommorrowtheory what the f*ckU must be doing a different courseMy cousrse had an exam in December which was multimedia creation had to build a website...mine was peng tbhand two coursework units which were both pure f*ckry...one was about the use of a particular ICT system at a business (Jaguar) and the other was Bulding a database for a business (jaguar again)

What do you guys do to stay awake? I keep conking out at like 10.30 for some reason, and half way through the day I feel bare tired still. Dunno how I'm gonna sit 6 hours of exams tomorrow.
RedBull is your friend.
tbh i wouldnt fight sleepits not something i do myselfif i'm tired, im sleepinim gettin my 8 hours sleep regardless, unless its the night b4 an exam, i cant even sleep anyway, start havin nightmares an all sortsjus revise when ur awake, nothings gna go in if ur tired is itonly use dem keepin awake tings when u got coursework to do an suchimo

Guest Medic
does anyone here ever bang out 10 hour marathon revision sessions???
LOL thats normal.
can never do that. just messes my mind up. 3 hours max, or i get distracted and nothing gets through.

i am so sh*t at reviisng i cant do it, course work is what i needi got two exams next weekA Ecnonmics exam that a failed twiceand a exam in Customer Relationship which i have 650 pages to read for and have read about 10 and still dont understand f*ck allBUT i try an use exam papers and powerpoint lecture slidesi have flopped so hard this year in exam revision i pretty much given up and will start craming tomorrowbut its straight august/september repeats for me :D