Revision

Axiom

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LOGers

revision mixtape works best for me, write bars on human physiology and spit them over eskimo dance, play them to myself in my sleep and i'll ace the exam.

Starting at 11:30 till 9pm.Blarghsdem.
lol @ me I'm pathetic realness.Logging off at 3:00.
smh. library is u.BANG BANG REVISED FROM 1pm TILL 10.30pmcheese. ole tit my revisers dem, minus jubazz smh.smh smh i will (owwwwa owwwwwa) smh smh smh. u cnt keep up with my shake.

Starting at 11:30 till 9pm.Blarghsdem.
lol @ me I'm pathetic realness.Logging off at 3:00.
smh. library is u.BANG BANG REVISED FROM 1pm TILL 10.30pmcheese. ole tit my revisers dem, minus jubazz smh.smh smh i will (owwwwa owwwwwa) smh smh smh. u cnt keep up with my shake.
i have no defense tbh i just can't stop doing things for the lulz, library is definetly me.on Thursday.

prit stick(how ever you spell it)like you see the book the edge of the page glue it slightly so that it stops the page from being seen when they have a flick throughyou just open it when they tell you to sitthey will probably think its stuck together because some juice spilt on it or suttin

Came out of my exam this afternoon. Was walking out of the building when my mate asked me how it went, I gave him the Badness "OOOOOOOOKAAAAAAAAYE" at high-volume without thinking. Invigilators in the exam hall whose open door I was next to weren't impressed.2 down, 3 to go.
lol joker
English Literature went very well, I am in impressed in both the questions and my dexterity.
*spud spud spud spud spud spud and im out*

nuff people are sleepin in the library and in the learning centrebangin out all nighters, one hour sleep red bull tingcould never be mewho here does sh*t like this?all i think for these people is that they better get a first, otherwise its a waste of timecertain people actually living at uni, for the life of me i cant understand it, cookin there an everything