Sign in to follow this  
DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

as english lit

Hard TimesYou doing Lit and Lang?
lit onlypoetry will get duppiedjus the novel one im gna flopwat u do?
Just Lit.Poetry's simple stuff really. Novel is longgg, you need to know quotes and representations and what not- aint even read the book

Hard Times by d*ckens Barely skimmed over it fam, its just some fat book filled with connotations and hidden meanings, im f*cked

Guest Teddy Riley

Just read some Dr. Seuss and you'll be good fam...Got a distinction off that sh*t.

Guest haze-e
Just read some Dr. Seuss and you'll be good fam...Got a distinction off that sh*t.
Lmfao.Not reading the book is f*cked still. You man are pissed tomorrow.

lmao :D Failed from time u aint read the novel still I remember doin english lit, was alrite still, had to do othello and death of a salesman

Doing AS Lit. The poetry's anything, I can smack that easily. It's just this f*ck*ng novel. I haven't even read it yet and I'm doing Frankenstein. Pisstake is that you can't take it in the exam with you.

Doing AS Lit. The poetry's anything, I can smack that easily. It's just this f*ck*ng novel. I haven't even read it yet and I'm doing Frankenstein. Pisstake is that you can't take it in the exam with you.
:D

TBH me its the other way around poetry is a struggle get like D's and C's while the Novel I kill

york notes is u.if i'd known about them york notes books before i done my a-level english i wudve smacked it but i only found out like 3 weeks before final exams

Doin hard times, already had literature part II on monday with shakespeare which I think I flopped but I dunno, gonna read hard times tonight and saturday. Got lang today been revising for about 2 hours. Wish me luxx.