Sign in to follow this  
Icey

STRANDED AT WORK

got some new keys cut for workwas working latetried to lock the doorit didnt workso i am sitting here in this empty office waiting for my boss to drive from harrow to central london

got some new keys cut for workwas working latetried to lock the doorit didnt workso i am sitting here in this empty office waiting for my boss to drive from harrow to central london
Your boss is gonna unlock your backdoor tbh.

Guest Lemons

Pissed.Not being able to sort it out yourself and having to call your boss must have been a blow to your confidence.

pissed, apparently a girl hung herself in ur office 2 years ago, look in the reflection of ur screen and you'll see her standing behind u.

Guest Lemons
pissed, apparently a girl hung herself in ur office 2 years ago, look in the reflection of ur screen and you'll see her standing behind u.
HA!

lol @ wen yr boss reaches and locks it with yr keytry turning it the other way dingus
i did it does not work./..the key was not cut properly

Pissed.Not being able to sort it out yourself and having to call your boss must have been a blow to your confidence.
nah, not really..... if i was a dude maybe cause i would feel inadequatelocks and sh*t... mans work

that actually sent a shiver down my spine

how old are u blud
*puts arm around her*i wanna talk to u around ther corner.gimme yr number quikly, dnt make a scene cause *makes the sign of the cross* i dnt wanna have to bore u up g.

that actually sent a shiver down my spine
if u work in the building im thinking of hes not lyingnor is sheshe is standingand wailingb safe

f*ck a job like that tbh, sum career i like my "me" time too much (and no i aint talking about masturbation)

where do you work? llow working this time of night im in my pyjamaz
was working late and extra 2hours till 8pmmit is now2102

llow working in central and no having a security man to do the general sh*t like locking doors and closing windows when all are gone. Is your boss pissed?

f*ck a job like that tbh, sum career i like my "me" time too much (and no i aint talking about masturbation)
im normally finished by 6pm i love my job

llow working in central and no having a security man to do the general sh*t like locking doors and closing windows when all are gone. Is your boss pissed?
nah apologetiche's like "thanks sara, you've done well etc etc"