STRANDED AT WORK

Icey

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

got some new keys cut for workwas working latetried to lock the doorit didnt workso i am sitting here in this empty office waiting for my boss to drive from harrow to central london
I'm sorry but can you please clarify just how tasty is too tasty?Because I like a lorra flavour.

Where's Cipher?
They banned us using proxy's to get round restricted sites at work though.So he nah post regularly any more.There was talk of proxying the proxy though...
Oh ok. Tell him I sed Heidi-Hi. Was it just a coincedence that you two work at the same place?

Guest Lemons
Where's Cipher?
They banned us using proxy's to get round restricted sites at work though.So he nah post regularly any more.There was talk of proxying the proxy though...
Oh ok. Tell him I sed Heidi-Hi. Was it just a coincedence that you two work at the same place?
I bought him to the VIP2 playground.

Where's Cipher?
No.THey met on here and decided they'd get a job together.SMH.

Guest Lemons

On the subject of Cipher.I was at work this morning, 7am, sorting some papers.He calls me - 'You at work?''Yeah man''I'm locked between two doors man, what shall I do?' (you know those houses with a door and an extra security door type thing) (He wasn't at his own house, obviously)How I laughed.

On the subject of Cipher.I was at work this morning, 7am, sorting some papers.He calls me - 'You at work?''Yeah man''I'm locked between two doors man, what shall I do?' (you know those houses with a door and an extra security door type thing) (He wasn't at his own house, obviously)How I laughed.
:D:D How you gonna expose him like that.

f*ck even being at work at seven, let alone being there and actually doing stuff

Guest Lemons
f*ck even being at work at seven, let alone being there and actually doing stuff
I get in at 06:30 and start straight away.

wot do u do? as in job description, and wot time do u finish?

Guest Lemons
wot do u do? as in job description, and wot time do u finish?
I work in the Postroom at an Advertising Agency.The majority of my days work is done between 06:30 and 9.I finish at 5. I don't actually start until 8 by contract. I just like being in at that time, noone else about etc

Guest Lemons
That is a long working day.You get paid for that extra time right?
Wrong.Tomorrows hours = 09:30 - 18:30. I will not be getting in early tomorrow.

Guest Lemons
So what your flexible? As long as you work the required hours, you can work whenever?
Nah. There's 3 of us in my department (Cipher, me and one other Joey).2 work 08:00 - 17:00.1 works 09:30 - 18:30.Our boss/supervisor/resident OG works 09:00 - 17:30.