How Much Do You Weight

Doug

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Remy Lebeau
Whats your lots definition of a tall girl?
if youre above 5ft6to me youre a tall girlthen i start feeling insecure about my manliness (not really)

Whats your lots definition of a tall girl?
if youre above 5ft6to me youre a tall girlthen i start feeling insecure about my manliness (not really)
I noticed theirs alot of short guys around.Big up PennyTraitor....saw the top of his head an allsorts.

:D lolmy height has its advantages and disadvantages.big up my petite crew.
bang bang petit gang.We're about same height and weight, we should fight sometime
ololu kno whats a joke tho, nuff small gyal say they are 5ft2but they are clearly shorter than thattryin to take me for a giant out here

Question to my fellow tall lady vipersAre your close friends as tall as you or much shorter?Do like that feeling of "a giant" wen standing/talking to short people?i personally don't feeling like a 'giant' spesh around pettie girls
I used to make sure everyone was wearing heels before we'd go out, cos its not about them wearing flats an me looking like some amazon woman.

Guest Teddy Riley
Question to my fellow tall lady vipersAre your close friends as tall as you or much shorter?Do like that feeling of "a giant" wen standing/talking to short people?i personally don't feeling like a 'giant' spesh around pettie girls
Hello Misty.

:D lolmy height has its advantages and disadvantages.big up my petite crew.
bang bang petit gang.We're about same height and weight, we should fight sometime
ololu kno whats a joke tho, nuff small gyal say they are 5ft2but they are clearly shorter than thattryin to take me for a giant out here
i watching that stupid tilla tequilla show last night, she was sayin how she is 4ft 11it made me feel taller than someone for a change use to bother me being such a short arse but now it doesn't, it does have its little advanatages.