Sign in to follow this  
Steven

4 assignments in 1 day

Well if it helps, im kinda in the same boat but have a couple of days left8k words3 practical AssignmentsAin't even started one of the practicals :D_____________>>>>>>>>> My motivation levels

Just sit down and bang them out one after the other. Unplug ur modem and dash it somewhere. De-assemble your sky digital box burn your S&M gear I dunno man just do whatever you need to do to concentrate

lol it took me about 13 hrs to do 10k words the day b4 my final deathlineu can do it gi have faith

I can type 1k words in 30 mins tbh, just won't be my best. That is the last resort, its amazing how much you can get done with no internet/phone/tv

stay in school or become a rentboy those are yr only optionsto see you still online is to assume you have resigned yrself to the latter

wtf though they got u man on lockdown stillalways banging out the coursework back in my day we had to just do like one scroll a year or suttin no pressure

wtf though they got u man on lockdown stillalways banging out the coursework back in my day we had to just do like one scroll a year or suttin no pressure
First deadline was about 6 months ago still...

LMAOOOOOtop 3 selected user atm imo tbh

Guest haze-e
Well if it helps, im kinda in the same boat but have a couple of days left8k words3 practical AssignmentsAin't even started one of the practicals :D_____________>>>>>>>>> My motivation levels
And your playing GTA now?Im disappointed.

u know it's actually not possible i could even write 2000 words in a day, 2000 words of quality mind you