time flys (PRO TALK)

mR ReZiW

was reading through them wembley threads n ting. just realised times flew by.whats going on with all that macz, u gonna get any compensation?gundam u looked set to win tbh. looking back i can tell u had a feeling u would pull it off. bare quotables in dere too f*ck*ng joke. lol @ da way i try send for everyman, smh i was young.but raa WHAT DOES EVERYMAN RECKON THERE PRO LEVELS ARE LIKE NOW? HAS IT DECREASED/INCREASED. OUT OF 10 WHAT WUD U GIVE YOURSELF AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11/10 tbhIm quite sick but the lag pisses me off. When i get my PS3 nex month imma play you Reziw.
holler at me. aint played a vip2 man in time.. forgot to put my levelstbh. i'v got to the point where im in the habit of winning. i can literally win with minimum effort,its rare i play my best nowadays, even when im playing good people. i'v definitely got to the TOP of my game. now its all about nuturing my talent and converting it into Ps.its a great feeling knowing ur at ur peak thou, if i lose a game its definitely because i got bumped e.g. 15 shots 2 goals post blah blah blah. i RARELY get outplayed. cant wait for the 50k latest this year thou

11/10 tbhIm quite sick but the lag pisses me off. When i get my PS3 nex month imma play you Reziw.
holler at me. aint played a vip2 man in time.. forgot to put my levelstbh. i'v got to the point where im in the habit of winning. i can literally win with minimum effort,its rare i play my best nowadays, even when im playing good people. i'v definitely got to the TOP of my game. now its all about nuturing my talent and converting it into Ps.its a great feeling knowing ur at ur peak thou, if i lose a game its definitely because i got bumped e.g. 15 shots 2 goals post blah blah blah. i RARELY get outplayed. cant wait for the 50k latest this year thou
fam u need to play my bredrin again then.cos i think he is levels with barca. matthewfox is is psn id, say i told u to add him for pro.

rite now my pro levels are dead.3/10 tbhi think too tactically which loses me the game. i shud jus do a run down the wing ting n win, but that dont wanna work now either.gimme a month ill be ending careers again.
gone r the days of the cutback. dnt know any people that let them in anymore. everyones clocked how u defend dem. cant tell u the last time someone scored more than two cutbacks against me in a game
fam u need to play my bredrin again then.cos i think he is levels with barca. matthewfox is is psn id, say i told u to add him for pro.
lol, dun told everyone it wasnt u playing. hes ayt still. probably wudnt cut it against someone else thou. 1-1 in games. yh i'll try add him soon

I never said i was gunna win, i could of won if i had an easy group. I was just unlucky. Everyone knew my aim was before the toruny started to get to Wembley.f*ckin sick experience, no one would ever experience what i went through! Unless theres one next year :D

I never said i was gunna win, i could of won if i had an easy group. I was just unlucky. Everyone knew my aim was before the toruny started to get to Wembley.f*ckin sick experience, no one would ever experience what i went through! Unless theres one next year :D
yh i hear theres one later this year like i said. im on dis u.k. championship ting thou, shud be joke. be able to say im 3rd in the u.k. (ruff estimate)
10/10
lol @ this guy not even having the game. just wanting to get in on the talks

yh i hear theres one later this year like i said. im on dis u.k. championship ting thou, shud be joke. be able to say im 3rd in the u.k. (ruff estimate)
For big money?

gone r the days of the cutback. dnt know any people that let them in anymore. everyones clocked how u defend dem. cant tell u the last time someone scored more than two cutbacks against me in a game
C/S folks that try cutbacks constantly are the same folks that get deaded on a fast break or super long range shots from Henry and Etoo.I got to many vids of shots just inside the half way line slamming into the back of the net.If they wanna be feisty and annoying with cutbacks I will be feisty toorate myself 6/10 I versed some guy the other day ranked 814 or something like that he beat me 4-1 but you learn never to switch off

For big money?
ayt ur 'i was in the big money competion' gimmick is safe for now. :D mans still a yute in the game, just going for the experience
C/S folks that try cutbacks constantly are the same folks that get deaded on a fast break or super long range shots from Henry and Etoo.I got to many vids of shots just inside the half way line slamming into the back of the net.If they wanna be feisty and annoying with cutbacks I will be feisty toorate myself 6/10 I versed some guy the other day ranked 814 or something like that he beat me 4-1 but you learn never to switch off
when u play good people thats the main thing. u need 100% concentration. played a game with the guy ranked 30th on pesrankings. not gna lie he was beating me 5-1 in games. last game he won 6-2 my marge was telling me about her day, i just lost all concentration.yesterday (marge on holiday) house to myself beat him 7-0, 6-1. he was crying bout it for time.

I've got someone sorting out this legal stuff...she sent them an e-mail the beginning of this week asking for the video footage, the woman who is sorting it out for me works for an online gambling firm that deals with legal stuff.anywho the guy from pesrankings rings her an is like why do you need this etc an is like i know what your company deal with getting all shook and he then said is going to speak to his legal teamso tbh im just waiting and go from there.for the wembley tournament i was in my prime still had lots to improve but like gundam my aim was just to get to wembley..i was inches away until i got bumped but life goes oni'll never be at my peak unless im banging out useless tourneys left right an centre and ranked number 1, and thats not gonna happen coz its like playing poker for no money YEH IM SENDINGand plus certain guys are on this game the best part of their life but still havent attended a decent tournament let alone got anywhere far

i'll never be at my peak unless im banging out useless tourneys left right an centre and ranked number 1, and thats not gonna happen coz its like playing poker for no money YEH IM SENDINGand plus certain guys are on this game the best part of their life but still havent attended a decent tournament let alone got anywhere far
well.. i'll take it as u trying to send my way and replygotta keep the levels up g.dnt really play pro. everyones deserted pesrankings. so i play n win 2 tournaments a week. BIG boy tournament wins soon come tbh. once there are some.

Got home from work last night and turned on pro (as you do) and went into the hyperbolic time chamber with Inter beat this guy 4-1 in the ranked match then went to do another one and it turned out I versed him again, weird but whatever. This time instead of picking Barcelona he picks the team he is best with Inter and we battle again as the same team but he beats me scoring 3 crosses, Im to tired to move a player to counter it but then he messages me saying "F*ck you c*nt" Well now Im wide awake so i messaged back "we need to play a 3rd" he accepts to my suprise, he must have thought the 1st game was a fluke and TBH it kinda was since Im only training with Inter.So he accepts my invitation and he picks his best team again so I break out mine Barcelona, this feisty mofo wants to say to me "good luck but you got no chance, I warmed up now" then he askes if he can invite me to his friends list, I reply "We shall see"20 minutes into the game 0-0 Ive hit the crossbar, the post and missed from a foot out, then it happens, pure destruction.He tries the same move from the left again but its nuffin to take the ball off him before the cross and go forward to score the 1st of manydestruction is the only thing in my blood since he woke me up with his slander.After destroying him 7-0 he says "I let you off you c*nt" my reply "I let you of you noob" and with that I switched of my console, obviously not accepting hi friend request.Dont you just hate feisty noobs

Got home from work last night and turned on pro (as you do) and went into the hyperbolic time chamber with Inter beat this guy 4-1 in the ranked match then went to do another one and it turned out I versed him again, weird but whatever. This time instead of picking Barcelona he picks the team he is best with Inter and we battle again as the same team but he beats me scoring 3 crosses, Im to tired to move a player to counter it but then he messages me saying "F*ck you c*nt" Well now Im wide awake so i messaged back "we need to play a 3rd" he accepts to my suprise, he must have thought the 1st game was a fluke and TBH it kinda was since Im only training with Inter.So he accepts my invitation and he picks his best team again so I break out mine Barcelona, this feisty mofo wants to say to me "good luck but you got no chance, I warmed up now" then he askes if he can invite me to his friends list, I reply "We shall see"20 minutes into the game 0-0 Ive hit the crossbar, the post and missed from a foot out, then it happens, pure destruction.He tries the same move from the left again but its nuffin to take the ball off him before the cross and go forward to score the 1st of manydestruction is the only thing in my blood since he woke me up with his slander.After destroying him 7-0 he says "I let you off you c*nt" my reply "I let you of you noob" and with that I switched of my console, obviously not accepting hi friend request.Dont you just hate feisty noobs
them motivational ones therei would've accept his request and continued to beat himlol reziw take it how it is fam

Guest Teddy Riley
rite now my pro levels are dead.3/10 tbhi think too tactically which loses me the game. i shud jus do a run down the wing ting n win, but that dont wanna work now either.gimme a month ill be ending careers again.
The very reason I've stopped playing the game.At my prime, I was 9/10-10/10.But it ain't even the cutbacks, when I see certain players do things that would just NEVER happen IRL, I can't take it.

them motivational ones therei would've accept his request and continued to beat himlol reziw take it how it is fam
i take the truth n facts.shocase offered u out thou, still aint seen no reply. *cough* shook one *cough*
i swear i said id holla when im readyi've played to 10 min games in a monthso once the pro feeling kicks in again and i start playing i'll step forward to the challengenever a shook thing you know this

i take the truth n facts.shocase offered u out thou, still aint seen no reply. *cough* shook one *cough*
i swear i said id holla when im readyi've played to 10 min games in a monthso once the pro feeling kicks in again and i start playing i'll step forward to the challengenever a shook thing you know this
not even gna lie. the pro scenes dead rite now on many fronts.pesrankings deadkonami rankings just a long ting, cos i never losegna go pesfan and challenge all dem man. thats where the BIG boys hide out

Pro is deadout, do you think just mad the urge to say that. I heard bare top guys saying, after Wembley Pro is pretty pointless.HMV will be the one where we shoudl all hook up, offline, no excuses.Theres different times, so we got to make sure we go at the same time.