Sign in to follow this  
Ephren Taylor

Sex No Love or Love No Sex

Would you stay with someone if the sex was really good but the love wasn't there anymore?or would you stay with them because you love them, even though your sex life has dwindled?

Guest David Braund

ive never loved anyone so i can only take the first one tbh

Would you stay with someone if the sex was really good but the love wasn't there anymore?
Nah but i'd carry on f*ck*ng her
or would you stay with them because you love them, even though your sex life has dwindled?
Nah not at this age but i imagine it will happen as i get older

Would you stay with someone if the sex was really good but the love wasn't there anymore?or would you stay with them because you love them, even though your sex life has dwindled?
I think people do this anyway. Would I...Cant really say. Either way each one has some sort of attachment you might not want to break.

i'm not in love, but i would stay with someone if they loved me, even if the sex had died,swear this happens naturally between couples over time, but sex can always be re sparked.It just needs a little more work/effort.were as staying with some one for sex ain't really a good long term relationship

Would you stay with someone if the sex was really good but the love wasn't there anymore?
no
or would you stay with them because you love them, even though your sex life has dwindled?
yes this sometimes happens in marriage or long term relationships as people get older...hope this doesn't happen to me though

would stay even if the sex was sh*thopefully she wud give good brain

lolsince when were you an optimist???

Done both TBH and I now know Im still to young to be attemptin to hold on to any relationship where the sex was whack. If I was 50 it wouldnt matter so much but these days I got to get the good stuff

lolsince when were you an optimist???
its a 1 off tbh

Love no sexI used to be highly sexed but recently have lost my sex drive and i thought this would be a huge problem but we have found other ways to remain close, i dont think i could do without sex in a relationship full stop though so im glad this is short term.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

Tbh, I think I am in the first position at this very moment.Well, we arent together but....yknow =\

Love no sexI used to be highly sexed but recently have lost my sex drive and i thought this would be a huge problem but we have found other ways to remain close, i dont think i could do without sex in a relationship full stop though so im glad this is short term.
Yh i hear your sex drive completely disappears when pregnant for some women. Pissed if after the birth you still dont wana have sex. That must put a real strain on a relationship.

Yh i hear your sex drive completely disappears when pregnant for some women. Pissed if after the birth you still dont wana have sex. That must put a real strain on a relationship.
Thats what im saying...Is that not slightyly cruising for a bruising?Or even a subliminl about the sex maybe??(No stirring)

Nah I dont think so you know. It's just your body don't feel aroused any more.
He aint doin it right.

After typing that I proper feel like one of them fresh African man who upon getting rejected go: "Your man cannat doo eet laik I caaan"

Nah I dont think so you know. It's just your body don't feel aroused any more.
He aint doin it right.
:D Man could be Mr.Marcus...if the girls not on it, shes not on it.