Sex No Love or Love No Sex

Ephren Taylor

Would you stay with someone if the sex was really good but the love wasn't there anymore?
Nah but i'd carry on f*ck*ng her
or would you stay with them because you love them, even though your sex life has dwindled?
Nah not at this age but i imagine it will happen as i get older

Would you stay with someone if the sex was really good but the love wasn't there anymore?or would you stay with them because you love them, even though your sex life has dwindled?
I think people do this anyway. Would I...Cant really say. Either way each one has some sort of attachment you might not want to break.

Would you stay with someone if the sex was really good but the love wasn't there anymore?or would you stay with them because you love them, even though your sex life has dwindled?
i'm not in love, but i would stay with someone if they loved me, even if the sex had died,swear this happens naturally between couples over time, but sex can always be re sparked.It just needs a little more work/effort.were as staying with some one for sex ain't really a good long term relationship

Would you stay with someone if the sex was really good but the love wasn't there anymore?
no
or would you stay with them because you love them, even though your sex life has dwindled?
yes this sometimes happens in marriage or long term relationships as people get older...hope this doesn't happen to me though

Love no sexI used to be highly sexed but recently have lost my sex drive and i thought this would be a huge problem but we have found other ways to remain close, i dont think i could do without sex in a relationship full stop though so im glad this is short term.

Love no sexI used to be highly sexed but recently have lost my sex drive and i thought this would be a huge problem but we have found other ways to remain close, i dont think i could do without sex in a relationship full stop though so im glad this is short term.
Yh i hear your sex drive completely disappears when pregnant for some women. Pissed if after the birth you still dont wana have sex. That must put a real strain on a relationship.

Yh i hear your sex drive completely disappears when pregnant for some women. Pissed if after the birth you still dont wana have sex. That must put a real strain on a relationship.
Thats what im saying...Is that not slightyly cruising for a bruising?Or even a subliminl about the sex maybe??(No stirring)