Bang Bang ID3 Gang

Stamina Man

I know bare people who are obsessed with keeping their music tidy...EVERYTHING has to be tagged, title, artist, album and genre, composer it possible, and "comments" are always clear, bitrate should stay above 128 if possible, i will delete the track if i dont like it much if its not over 128 lol.EVERY word must start with a capital, and the raw track name must also.Heres a screen of my iTunes, it all must go together like this...2v8kh7b.jpgWho else is actually tight on their music collection?And also... Bang bang free tickest to Arsenals next match but i support united :D

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sh*tVybz Kartel - p*ssy Nuffi Suck (Neva You)BULLET BULLETDancehall artist on lollipop beat >>>>
Swing it my way please.
Il upload it nowAnd i just thought, does the Viewty support ID3?I haven't put an music on it yet, waiting for my card to come?Cannot live with this if theres no ID3 support*frantically searches google*

What you think of the viewty?I like it alot, don't mind the lack of buttons, got used to it on the first day, but the charger my cousin gave me don't work so it's dead for now lol.
I think its good yeah better than my old phone.Only thing i dislike, if when your on the camera, and you accidently switch to front camera or something, you have to insert the settings again lol, and you need to do it one at a time, if you know what i mean. And the PC software is slow transferring stuff.Nothing software updates wont fix.Waiting for my 4gb card at the moment, the postmans LONG :D

Guest David Braund

if_it_aint_like_this_i_dont_like_it_(wierd_i_know).mp3need to have the full name, group rip name etc, otherwise it jus feels boog

Guest Swiftie
if_it_aint_like_this_i_dont_like_it_(wierd_i_know).mp3need to have the full name, group rip name etc, otherwise it jus feels boog
Bang bang, I only f*cks with proper group sh*t and avoid any nukes gang.

Nah, thats how they are released by groups lol, put through a releaser and it tags them.examplewiley-wearing_my_rolex-(produced_by_bless_beats)-ukp.mp3bang bang used to be in UKP gang

i dont download single songsonly albumsso not really...cant stand single songs.....
YepOr more time its a -V0- -VBR- thing.*Bang Bang Waffles.fm Gang*