Sign in to follow this  
Stamina Man

Fuck Anyone Who Chatted About This "Eggy Bread"

It was going all fine yeah, made a nice mixture of things, and was like "Yeah this might be nice, havent really eaten for time" So i mixed it all, smelt quite nice, and hadn't done anything wrong...20f58c4.jpgSo i start to make it, thats when it starts f*ck*ng up, falling to bits, burning, tried to sort it out, but the bread was having none of it. I cant even make this bread stuff properly...ngtthj.jpgf*ck OFF :D

Lol i tried a bit yeah, f*ck*ng disgusting, feel sick now.Bin material

why you eating poor peoples food though?
Because im a lazy c*nt and cant be bothered to cook a decent meal, and this thread inspired me, made out it was nice, and easy to make... http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=7664

LOL at you having jamaican cooking materials in ur house
Lol got bare in the cuboard still parents cook a lot.

I think you may have left it soaking for too long.Or maybe you didn't use firm enough bread. I use the fresh baked stuff and slice it myself so you can do it thick enough so it doesnt fall apart.

I tried just dipping it but the bread didnt fit in the jug properly and it got mashed up inside

I tried just dipping it but the bread didnt fit in the jug properly and it got mashed up inside
pour the egg into a big bowl and dip.try again

:D:D:D i feel for u tho, i hate taking the time to make foodand when it messes up i get vex
Lol init was getting happy i cooked something for a sec :D Lol il try it again tomorrow or something

LMFAOfail tbh333f022941fc392ecf8dd9d743d2a279.jpgposted in the other topic, but i jus wanna show u what it should look like

LMFAOfail tbh333f022941fc392ecf8dd9d743d2a279.jpgposted in the other topic, but i jus wanna show u what it should look like
:D :D

Egg bread is soooooo easy to make I don't know how you ended up with what u did lol

Egg bread is soooooo easy to make I don't know how you ended up with what u did lol
exactlythis is a immense fail.