Fuck Anyone Who Chatted About This "Eggy Bread"

Stamina Man

French toast.Use a deep plate so you can put the bread flat in.just put it down in the egg, turn it over, dont leave it soaking.make sure the oils hot when you put it in the pan or it will sticktry it with honeyor tomato sauce
Hold up, oil?Maybe that's what I done wrong :D

Isn't this called french toast :D
Same thing im thinkin.And why does it look like its got spiders legs in the mixture?
It probably has :D Lol no trust i'm normally a good cookI need to come off drugs soon though it's not doing me any favours

lolu gotta use some sort of 'fat' to stop sh*t sticking to the panoil, butter, etc.usually oil.nowif youve never done that before, it will be hard to judge how much to usetry....a couple of tea spoon fulls (the wee spoons) but after a while youl be able to do it by eyeput the oil in the pan, on the heat for a few minitsafter a while the oil will start to get 'thinner' and if you tilt the pan it will slide around as fast as water doesi wud say, keep heating it until a tiny bit of smoke comes off the oil - that means its HOTso, turn the heat down a littleand bang the bread onit should sizzlewait a minit or two....then use some untensil to push the bread about to MAKE SURE IT DOESNT STICK LOOLturn it over, repeat, and done.(ps. good luck).

dont be too ambitioushow aboutbeans on toast?
No I'm doing it nowim making a cake for vip2with icing saying VIP2 on itjust wait, my cake >>>>>>>>>>EDIT: Can someone swing me a recipe for a nice type of cake, safelast time I made a cake was when I was about 10 and it has haribo in it :D