FA Cup Final vs CL Final

Numero001

Two different ends of the spectrum as far as quality of football and powers of team. One has the glitz and glamour, World renowned players and is the final showdown between Europe's elite for the most coveted European Trophy. The other side is a match between 2 clubs that's location most probably isnt known most people in England (try pointing to the whereabouts of Portsmouth and CARDIFF lol), one team finished at the lower end of the top 10, the other has been playing Championship football all season.Should be an obvious answer. Surely the CL final which boasts World Class players such as C. Ronaldo, Wayne Rooney, Drogba and Lampard, to name but a few, plying their trade will be a better watch than a bunch of C-list Immigrant's managed by a suspected crook play against a team that lost 14 games and just made the top half of the Championship. It isnt that clear-cut though (IMO). We all saw what happened last year's FA Cup final, more recently this season we've seen the best 4 mute each other, thus making us fans endure a boring, battle of two managers rather than players without many goals, edge-of-the-seat action or even near-misses. On the flip, we've seen some of the best games this season when two tactically-inept sides have gone face-to-face and produced open, end-to-end games. Now with there being something on the line, maybe we'll see an example of that. Trouble is the quality of players and passing is generally quite poor.Which one do you feel will be the better game to watch?p.s. this should be able to work without bias like how its full of Gooners. Previous topic shows how much I care about this final lol

You man go on like I care about football lol. Do you see me posting in football related topics?On a real, you can do it and I wouldnt even care. The only reason I deleted it was because I want this topic to be discussed and not be unlimited quotes and lol's. Plus, I know that Lenny can still get it if he wantsBut yeah, which game will be the better game to watch? Also, am I the only person that wont watch the FA Cup final?

You man go on like I care about football lol. Do you see me posting in football related topics?On a real, you can do it and I wouldnt even care. The only reason I deleted it was because I want this topic to be discussed and not be unlimited quotes and lol's. Plus, I know that Lenny can still get it if he wantsBut yeah, which game will be the better game to watch? Also, am I the only person that wont watch the FA Cup final?
Calm fam Calm. Just Messing... If you dont care about football and so on why would you bother make a topic..? just asking.But yeah, i'll be locked in. Its the FA Cup final.Both games will be good in there own way

Calm fam Calm. Just Messing... If you dont care about football and so on why would you bother make a topic..? just asking.But yeah, i'll be locked in. Its the FA Cup final.Both games will be good in there own way
I'm blessy. Just wanted to see what other people's views on both games were. Was reading that free Sport mag and it crossed my mind, thought lemme holla at the real football mandem and see wah gwarn

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

the more entertaining free-flowing match will more than likely be the FA cup final. However the 'better' match? for me as a football fanatic even a tactical 0-0 after 90 minutes and a late extra time winner would still create a better final based on the players involved, the situation, te rivalry and whats at stake. If i had a choice of watching 1 of the games it would definately be the champions league final. If theres an early goal (particularly if its chelsea) the CL final will be live.