Yeah I Know Theres A Dancehall "Topic" But Fuck It...

Stamina Man

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Aint heard that but the Rum Punch riddim a.k.a Vybz Rum Punch riddim was kiiiinda catching me last night in the pass night. Didnt like it at first. Stephen's new riddim isnt doing it either. Don needs to come back and dun the place and Daseca need to release about 3 riddims one time

Who's on it.
elephant man, voicemail, rdx and monster twins
Aint heard that but the Rum Punch riddim a.k.a Vybz Rum Punch riddim was kiiiinda catching me last night in the pass night. Didnt like it at first. Stephen's new riddim isnt doing it either. Don needs to come back and dun the place and Daseca need to release about 3 riddims one time
Yeah i been listening to this recently, is stephen freddys son? i heard he is but wasnt sure

Who's on it.
Yeah i been listening to this recently, is stephen freddys son? i heard he is but wasnt sure
Yeah he is. So's Chino

Who's on it.
Yeah he is. So's Chino
RahChino is Stephen McGregors brother :D I didnt know that lol

Who's on it.
Yeah he is. So's Chino
They got a sis called Shema, she's on the Forever Riddim.

Who's on it.
Yeah he is. So's Chino
They got a sis called Shema, she's on the Forever Riddim.
Yeah i got forever riddim yesterday, i heard she was stephens sister, didnt know nothing about chino though lol

having heard its not all that...from when ele has the best dub on it u know sumthing is wrong...lol
On a real yeah, Ele got di ting dem right now. It seems like every year an old DJ build back up. 2006 Buju, 2007 Beenie, this year Ele has started off strong, very strong. He's got about 5 good songs right now, Gully Creepa, Calm Dem Down, Boysie Bounce, his tune on the Warning is cool.