Sign in to follow this  
TF S4DK

New XXL & The Source covers...

Guest Teddy Riley

Rick Ross>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>*cancels gym membership*

argh Rick Ross topless makes me feel like sick almost as bad as the Bubba Sparxx video when Timbo when toplessIsit just me or does Rick look like the black Farther Christmas

Guest David Braund

that reminds mei need to bookto get my neck tattoo done ont he other sid eof my neck

that reminds mei need to bookto get my neck tattoo done ont he other sid eof my neck
Dont get to many tats on ur body maaan people will see u and think u came out of Prison and wont give u a job

lolo...who saw fiddy on bet the other week hatin on the M.I.A rappers when he was asked why new york rappers dont work together like them M.I.A guys...he was like they all need to stay united so they can hold on cos all of them together is equal to just one me..pisstaker

Guest David Braund
Dont get to many tats on ur body maaan people will see u and think u came out of Prison and wont give u a job
im already f*cked anywaysplus jobs id want wouldnt really require a good image tbh, not so office tingcreative indutry heads looked f*cked anyways

Guest Teddy Riley
*See's XXL cover*Seems like I was right. Mia is the home for HH. I'm sick.
Welcome to '06...

im already f*cked anywaysplus jobs id want wouldnt really require a good image tbh, not so office tingcreative indutry heads looked f*cked anyways
claps

Welcome to '06...
Sighted it from Khaleds first album really, but that statement relates to something else"Shawty got them Applebottom Jeans...":D

Guest Teddy Riley
Welcome to '06...
Sighted it from Khaleds first album really, but that statement relates to something else"Shawty got them Applebottom Jeans...":D
Loool, this guy...

Fair enough

Guest Teddy Riley

Game's album is gonna be in his best out...

miami BIN havin hip hop LIVE since trick back in 00
But they aint been nobody though. Atl, NY, LA and all them places had their time, even Houston. MIA never got their props. It's just left to those who know

miami had some nice exposure back when trick daddy had singles droppin left right and center, trina, iconz, even pitbull , no one was really on the south then, but industry wise. they had some good shine and exposure, cos other southern states was wanting to shine like mia. hip hop wasnt as mainstream as it is now thats all. but back then the exposure they had was big. as those artists was on tv a lot. and in magazines a whole bunch.even before that miami had a big ass followign with miami bass, but that was way back. and a whole nother topic. miami had some shine before, but its came back around cos they comin as a unit. and hip hop is more mainstream now so more exposure for them.

miami had some nice exposure back when trick daddy had singles droppin left right and center, trina, iconz, even pitbull , no one was really on the south then, but industry wise. they had some good shine and exposure, cos other southern states was wanting to shine like mia. hip hop wasnt as mainstream as it is now thats all. but back then the exposure they had was big. as those artists was on tv a lot. and in magazines a whole bunch.even before that miami had a big ass followign with miami bass, but that was way back. and a whole nother topic. miami had some shine before, but its came back around cos they comin as a unit. and hip hop is more mainstream now so more exposure for them.
I know all of what your saying, but I'm talking about this current crop of artists and producers

Guest David Braund

Miami had hp hop in a headlock since 2 Live Crew times

I know all of what your saying, but I'm talking about this current crop of artists and producers. They got a dibbi dibbi My Block, but I wouldnt say they were put on blast like the other regions. Maybe I just never noticedHas it really taken two years to get a front cover?

yeah i get u i get ui just wanna know where it gonna go nexti would love it to go back to LA or NY and some good sh*t to come out dont need to be the original artists just some good original music.

Comon man the turn of the Mill wasnt about MIA, we was still bumping Dr Dre 2001 in them times as well as Eminem Marshal Mathers lp